It is currently April 19th, 2024, 6:35 pm

Using !SetOption

Tips and Tricks from the Rainmeter Community
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Using !SetOption

Post by jsmorley »

smurfier wrote:Sooo... What's this for then?
The "Group" on that command is Meter / Measure groups in the current skin. The (Config) is which skins to do it to.

Today the change impacts the current config (none) a single named config (configname) or all configs (*) It is being suggested that it might be useful to also allow:

!SetOptionGroup Group Option Value (Config | Config | Config)
or
!SetOptionGroup Group Option Value (ConfigGroupName)
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

That would be awesome for more than that bang. Such as being able to send a refresh bang to only the Enigma skin's on my desktop while leaving the skins I'm working on alone.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

It appears that !SetOption can add an ImageName, but it cannot be removed with "". It can be changed to pretty much anything else, which of course throws a small error if such an image does not exist.

EDIT: Just like the issue with showing and hiding meters, this issue goes away when using DynamicVariables=1.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
yudaweb

Post by yudaweb »

i try to move rightward text

[icon1keterangan]
Meter=STRING
StringAlign=LEFT
fontName=Sagoe UI
ClipString=1
FontColor=204,204,204,110
FontSize=7
X=8
Y=40
W=96
H=32
Text="Ubah file video ke format MP3"
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.exe"]
MouseOverAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "17,18,32,255"][!SetOption Icon1 ImageName "iTunes-ipswb.png"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "204,204,204,110"][!SetOption Icon1 ImageName "iTunes-ipsw.png"][!Update]

[Icon1]
Meter=IMAGE
X=8
Y=40
ImageName=iTunes-ipsw.png
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.exe"]
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "17,18,32,255"][!SetOption Icon1 ImageName "iTunes-ipswb.png"][!SetOption Icon1keterangan X "32"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "204,204,204,110"][!SetOption Icon1 ImageName "iTunes-ipsw.png"][!SetOption Icon1keterangan X "8"][!Update]

the text doesnt move to x=32 from x=8
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

please read carefully first post...
[color=#FF4000]poiru [/color] wrote:!SetOption cannot change..
- the X or Y of a meter (use !MoveMeter)
GioRgSaVv

Post by GioRgSaVv »

Hello guys, I was wondering if I could use SetOption and change the value for all possible skins.
Something like this:

Code: Select all

LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetOption * Hidden 0]
So in other words, it will unhide every single meter that was originally hidden.
It will be very helpful because grouping all meters and then using the SetOptionGroup is a pain in the ***.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

GioRgSaVv wrote: October 31st, 2019, 2:41 pm Hello guys, I was wondering if I could use SetOption and change the value for all possible skins.
Something like this:

Code: Select all

LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetOption * Hidden 0]
So in other words, it will unhide every single meter that was originally hidden.
It will be very helpful because grouping all meters and then using the SetOptionGroup is a pain in the ***.
No, sorry, it doesn't work like that.

I resist that it is that big a deal to add one or more Group options to the measures and / or meters you want impact, and use the "group" variants of the bangs.
GioRgSaVv

Post by GioRgSaVv »

Alright, thanks.