It is currently April 24th, 2024, 4:41 am

RadioNow

Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
misa

Re: RadioNow

Post by misa »

Hi,
Because at shoutcast.com. are not Czech radio edit I tried FILE PLS and station1Link and station1Title. But it did not work. I would like to listen to this station. [Http://www.kissproton.cz/radio-online]". Can you help?
Sorry for the English-translated Google.
Miša
Dank420

RadioNowTab

Post by Dank420 »

So i love Rainradio......and Fileview, And Like peanut butter and chocolate, they blend well...
I've reskined radionow with fileview selecting the station, (so as many as you'd like)

First Same VLC install steps , vlc and libcad, set to cad, yadda yadda yadda,
Install rmpackage and load skin( should load a getuser skin which will set user once and should be all good so loadskin or set #@#/whoareyou.txt with your username and "username" (..Important for fileview)

Middle click on tab to open shortcut location and a small config skin
:autohide: click to toggle on off autohide of the fileview selection (else click open /close)
"ScrollLock: ...TOTALLY BETA... idea was instalaunch of player using Morley's keystate.dll
(works but pretty buggy ATM)(i could not package keystate.dll rmpackager
kept saying INVALID DLL, so Keystate not included installing original release
by Morley will inject what you need )
http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11220&hilit=keystate

left mouse click on rainradiotab to open fileview Left click on station of choice(ive left a bunch in the stations folder, delete any shortcut you'd like, rather any station you don't like.....

once station selected playerskin shows controls and now playing info, also hovering over tab while player is off should show RESUME button next to it allowing for fast resume of last station
I added a Previous Button to toggle between last 2 stations selected(hate commercials)
Stop player by either Stop or Exit , both will close background vlc, stop wont hide player thou , exit should hide player back to tab/Resumestate

This a total ShoeHorn of RadioNow and my TabsProject (with a Touch of Lockstate By balazslaci http://balazslaci.deviantart.com/art/LocksState-327348266 for instaLaunch)
It's a mess in there but it works... Posting mostly to test for more bugs(not bugs with instalaunch i know its funky) and for Morley approval (cant redistribute with out that, or i wouldn't..same thing...) Is a work in progress but i believe core functionality all there
Hope you all like it(and don't have trouble ) let me know what you think
If any "Pro-Editor" wanted to clean up the mess that is the code I'd humor, that is Welcome all improvements, but again, it works.......Enjoy

(havent uploaded to Deviant yet as will be (and has been ripped out of) part of my Tabs project, which is still a little ways from next release...)

Edit: packed with wrong shortcut destination
change shorcut var in radiotabed list .ini
Shortcutpath="C:\Users\#user2#\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\radiotabtest\radiotab\Stations"

my bad........

Edit2:repackaged should be right now(still no keystate.dll)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.