}
}

102 DIALOG 0, 0, 234, 225
STYLE DS_CENTER | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU | WS_THICKFRAME
CAPTION "Rainmeter"
LANGUAGE LANG_GERMAN, 0x1
FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
{
CONTROL "List1", 1000, "SysListView32", LVS_REPORT | LVS_SINGLESEL | LVS_NOSORTHEADER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_BORDER | WS_TABSTOP, 14, 98, 206, 98
CONTROL "Aktuellste Version erhältlich unter http://www.rainmeter.net", 1005, STATIC, SS_CENTER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 19, 43, 201, 8
CONTROL "Rainmeter Version 0.0", 1002, STATIC, SS_CENTER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 19, 17, 201, 8
CONTROL "Tab1", 1006, "SysTabControl32", TCS_TABS | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 81, 220, 120
CONTROL "Ãœber", 1004, BUTTON, BS_GROUPBOX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 7, 220, 69
CONTROL "(Erstellt am ??? ?? ????)", 1001, STATIC, SS_CENTER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 19, 30, 201, 8
CONTROL "OK", 1, BUTTON, BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 91, 204, 50, 14
CONTROL "Prüfe bei Start auf Aktualisierung", 1009, BUTTON, BS_AUTOCHECKBOX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 67, 56, 104, 10
}
I fixed a few mistakes ;)
Could we maybe set Segoe UI as default font instead of MS Sans Serif and pack Segoe UI into Rainmeter's setup?
Just for the sake of making the menu look better :D

---EDIT---

Give me two months or so and I will give you a latin translation xD
iUnify

Re: Translation of Rainmeter

Post by iUnify »

neo2606: I commend you SO very much!! I think it is WONDERFUL that you have taken the initiative to bring RM to an entire new audience. I can hardly speak English and it's my native tongue- I can't imagine speaking any of the other HUNDREDS of languages- finding an applications I really want to enjoy (especially one ask cool as RM) and being held back it just because I can't read the instruction manual! ;)

The RainWiki and other available information could also be run through a Translator such as Babel Fish (although I just had some terrible luck with that particular one... could have been my own wrong doing I suppose...) and than, just as many other websites, a page can be added before the current main RM page to select you language! ;)

Man oh man- I am excited about this and I won't even be using it!
:D
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK AND WONDERFUL IDEAS AND THINKING ABOUT OTHERS AND EXPANDING THE TERRITORY OF RM!
:)
Edit: Were you kidding about the Latin translation? I don't think there'd be many to use it... I didn't follow the posts so I could be missing something! Heck, if it's gonna be used by 1 person than it will end up being used by 2 eventually and maybe they will get 2 friends hooked to know it up to 4 and so on! Do you know Italian or German or French or...what's that language they speak over in England??? :lol:
sgtevmckay

Post by sgtevmckay »

iUnify wrote:Edit: Were you kidding about the Latin translation? I don't think there'd be many to use it... I didn't follow the posts so I could be missing something! Heck, if it's gonna be used by 1 person than it will end up being used by 2 eventually and maybe they will get 2 friends hooked to know it up to 4 and so on! Do you know Italian or German or French or...what's that language they speak over in England??? :lol:
Unless you are like me and can translate "Verbioa Latiness"

Oh, and you were born in the off-set Frebua (Created for the millennial balance required by the various scholars at the time). :ugeek:
Circa: 1984 :ugeek:
;)
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

iUnify wrote:Do you know Italian or German or French or...what's that language they speak over in England???[/color][/i] :lol:
I belive you are thinking about "English". And I soppose that it should come as no suprise that you have a hard time speaking it, as you seem to speak American as your native tounge. ;)
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
GhostMatrix
Rainmeter Sage
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada 45.5658°N, 73.5898°W UTC -5

Post by GhostMatrix »

First ... (Beta section of the forum) ... not the best place to have a Rainmeter translation thread.

@ neo2606

Misspelling

Deplaçable - Déplaçable
Cliquer (à traver) - Cliquer au travers
Rechercher des (mise) à jour au (demarrage) - Rechercher des mises à jour au démarrage
normal - normale*
*normale, the word is use in relation of the Position, and Position is a Feminine name
Context - Contexte (Feminine name)

Wrong term

desk - bureau*
*bureau is the term in French for desktop

The following is related to French Canadian language
Yes my native language is French, but I live in Canada (Province of Quebec), I'm a Quebecker
In Windows and a lot of applications, we have our own language translation (French Canadian)

Faire disparaître quand la souris* passe au-dessus - Rendre invisible au passage du curseur*
souris ~ mouse , is more related to the piece of equipment sit on your desk
curseur ~ cursor, is the little thing moving on your screen

Tout rafraîchir - Tout réinitialiser
Retenir la position - Mémoriser la position
Au-dessus de tout - Toujours au-dessus
Range - Échelle

Skin ~ Widget
You have translated Skin with Widget* (also a French term fr.wikipedia.org), on a French point of view you have chosen the right term ...
Skin:
A Skin only changed or alter the look of the interface without affecting its functionality. Skins can give an interface an entirely different look than what it originally came with.
You can say that you have skinned WMP, WA, or Xion, but you can't say that you have skinned Rainmeter!

Widget:
The term widget is used to refer to either the graphic component or its controlling program or to refer to the combination of both.

On my side since you are already in the Skin (Widget) menu I don't add the term

Modifier le Widget - Éditer le fichier INI
Ouvrir le dossier du widget - Ouvrir le dossier
Rafraîchir le Widget - Réinitialiser
Fermer le widget - Fermer

I have other parts who are translated differently ...

On a final note Rainmeter should have language files feature like some other applications have ...
So if Rainmeter don't have your language file, you can easily copy the default one (English), name it to your language and do the translation of the terms with a note editor.
Or you can easily edit a language file if you want to.

GM
If at first you don't succeed; call it version 0.1

OnkelBazi

Post by OnkelBazi »

Samus Aran wrote:

Code: Select all

Rainmeter 1.1 r191 DEUTSCH

rainmeter.dll:

101 MENU
{
POPUP "Context"
{
MENUITEM "Ãœber...", 4004
MENUITEM "Hilfe", 4034
MENUITEM SEPARATOR
MENUITEM "Einstellungen bearbeiten...", 4008
MENUITEM "Aktualisiere alle", 4001
MENUITEM "Zeige Logdatei", 4035
MENUITEM SEPARATOR
MENUITEM SEPARATOR
MENUITEM "Beenden", 4002
}
}

102 MENU
{
POPUP "Skinmenü"
{
POPUP "Position"
{
MENUITEM "Zu oberst", 4031
MENUITEM "Oben", 4010
MENUITEM "Normal", 4011
MENUITEM "Unten", 4012
MENUITEM "Auf dem Desktop", 4032
MENUITEM "Von rechts", 4040
MENUITEM "Von unten", 4041
MENUITEM "X in Prozent", 4042
MENUITEM "Y in Prozent", 4043
}
POPUP "Transparenz"
{
MENUITEM "0%", 4014
MENUITEM "10%", 4015
MENUITEM "20%", 4016
MENUITEM "30%", 4017
MENUITEM "40%", 4018
MENUITEM "50%", 4019
MENUITEM "60%", 4020
MENUITEM "70%", 4021
MENUITEM "80%", 4022
MENUITEM "90%", 4023
MENUITEM SEPARATOR
MENUITEM "Einblenden", 4037
MENUITEM "Ausblenden", 4038
}
MENUITEM SEPARATOR
MENUITEM "Beim Maus-Hovern ausblenden", 4025
MENUITEM "Verschiebbar", 4026
MENUITEM "Position speichern", 4027
MENUITEM "An Ecken einrasten", 4028
MENUITEM "Durchklickbar", 4029
MENUITEM "Auf dem Bildschirm behalten", 4039
MENUITEM SEPARATOR
MENUITEM "Skin bearbeiten", 4030
MENUITEM "Öffne Skinverzeichnis", 4045
MENUITEM "Aktualisiere Skin", 4024
MENUITEM SEPARATOR
MENUITEM "Schließe Skin", 4009
}
}

102 DIALOG 0, 0, 234, 225
STYLE DS_CENTER | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU | WS_THICKFRAME
CAPTION "Rainmeter"
FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
{
CONTROL "List1", 1000, "SysListView32", LVS_REPORT | LVS_SINGLESEL | LVS_NOSORTHEADER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_BORDER | WS_TABSTOP, 14, 98, 206, 98
CONTROL "Aktuellste Version erhältlich unter http://www.rainmeter.net", 1005, STATIC, SS_CENTER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 19, 43, 201, 8
CONTROL "Rainmeter Version 0.0", 1002, STATIC, SS_CENTER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 19, 17, 201, 8
CONTROL "Tab1", 1006, "SysTabControl32", TCS_TABS | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 81, 220, 120
CONTROL "Ãœber", 1004, BUTTON, BS_GROUPBOX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 7, 7, 220, 69
CONTROL "(Erstellt am ??? ?? ????)", 1001, STATIC, SS_CENTER | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP, 19, 30, 201, 8
CONTROL "OK", 1, BUTTON, BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 91, 204, 50, 14
CONTROL "Prüfe bei Start auf Aktualisierung", 1009, BUTTON, BS_AUTOCHECKBOX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 67, 56, 104, 10
}
I fixed a few mistakes ;)
Could we maybe set Segoe UI as default font instead of MS Sans Serif and pack Segoe UI into Rainmeter's setup?
Just for the sake of making the menu look better :D

---EDIT---

Give me two months or so and I will give you a latin translation xD
hi there,

how can i change the Language

Sorry my english is not so good and this is my first try to use rainmter
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

If you are talking about changing the language used in the application itself, not in skins, where you can easily change things, it is not easy to do. You would have to download the source code from http://code.google.com/p/rainmeter/source/checkout, edit the source to replace the English with your language (being very careful not to "break" it.) and recompile your own version of Rainmeter using Microsoft Express 2008 C++ Edition.

Not something I would suggest unless you know a bit about programming in general and C++ in particular.
OnkelBazi

Post by OnkelBazi »

you talking from skins? give it Skins in Lang Germany?
Samus Aran

Post by Samus Aran »

@jsmorley: I happen to have this tool here, but I don't have the patience to download every single file, is there any ZIP-package or something similar with the source code in it?

Maybe someone could develop an additional setting: different languages? :ugeek:
So that every user can change the language to his likings ;)
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Samus Aran wrote:@jsmorley: I happen to have this tool here, but I don't have the patience to download every single file, is there any ZIP-package or something similar with the source code in it?
It's in a svn source code repository. You can get and install Tortoise SVN http://tortoisesvn.net/ and then download a full set of code ready to compile by using "update" from the Tortoise context menu on a folder you set up to contain the source.

Use this URL in Tortoise to get the "trunk" source code.

http://rainmeter.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/