It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:13 pm

Open Hardware Monitor Plugin [11-FEB-2011 V1.1]

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Serberus

Re: Open Hardware Monitor Plugin [11-FEB-2011 V1.1]

Post by Serberus »

I guess I should have went ahead and attached my skin just in case someone would like to mess with it.
Attachments
OHM.rar
(14.8 KiB) Downloaded 621 times
Serberus

Post by Serberus »

I ran into an issue...
I moved my PC into a new case, added a couple of fans and now my skin isn't pulling data from the plugin for some reason.

Here's a screencap of what I'm seeing:

If you need more info, let me know. (Keep in mind I'm a novice, so you may need to tell me exactly what to do :) )

::EDIT:: Sorry about that. :oops:
Last edited by Chewtoy on March 21st, 2011, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use [hsimg] instead of [img] for larger pictures.
KIRA829

Post by KIRA829 »

Does anyone know how to make the skin display the Max GPU clock rate? For example, my idle clock rate is 405MHz/700MHz (this is what I'm trying to make the display look like). I can only make the skin display the 405MHz but can't figure out how to make it display the 700MHz as well. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!
abuu46

Post by abuu46 »

hi guys :welcome:

first of all thnx for this great plugin, this was long overdue

i have created skins for displaying cpu & gpu load, temp. measures, but for some reason i am not able to display the load of both cpu as well as cpu. while the temp measures of both are working fine :confused:

i have tried both plugins (by td22507 & poiru)

i am on win7 x64 and using the 64bit plugins

kindly help me out here

here is my skin

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Author=abu46
Update=1000
MiddleMouseDownAction=!RainmeterDeactivateConfig

....................................................................................................................................................

[Variables]
FontFace=Corbel
FontColor=255,255,255,240
FontSize=10

...................................................................................................................................................

[MeasureGPULoad]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\OpenHardwareMonitorPlugin.dll
Hardware=AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Type=Load
Sensor=GPU Core
MaxValue=100
MinValue=0

........................................................................................................................................................

[Bar Background]
Meter=Image
X=-15
Y=30
H=3
W=270
SolidColor=255,255,255,50

[MeterBar]
Meter=BAR
MeasureName=MeasureGPULoad
X=-15
Y=30
H=3
W=270
BarColor=255,255,255,255
BarOrientation=Horizontal

[GPULoadLabel]
Meter=STRING
Text="AMD Radeon GPU"
X=5
Y=11
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontColor=#FontColor#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
StringAlign=Left

[MeterGPULoad]
MeasureName=MeasureGPULoad
Meter=STRING
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontColor=#FontColor#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
StringAlign=Right
Postfix="%"
X=255
Y=11
Percentual=1
audiophilone

Post by audiophilone »

hey iam new here...my english isnt very good so sorry for that...i dont know what to do with the core temp, what is wrong? and could i do it for all 6 cores?
Attachments
code1.PNG
text6.PNG
Cheezzhead

Post by Cheezzhead »

audiophilone, my X6 1055T only shows the temp of all cores combined. The name of the sensor would then become "Core #1 - #6". It should work fine this way.

I've edited and built upon the script of Serberus, and made separate skins (one for mobo, one for CPU, etc). I've also added a skin with HDD temps, along with free space and activity (graph included), and a small skin with network traffic for completion, in the same format.

I'll release the skins as soon as possible, first I want to add some variables to make it a little bit more universal (just changing the number of cores is already a hassle now).

Oh, and sorry for the necrobump :>
Malonn

Post by Malonn »

Is there any way to remove the need to have the hardware monitor running in order for the skin to work? It's kind of redundant to have the hardware monitor and a skin monitoring at the same time. Just look at the hardware monitor to see what the values are, no need for a skin.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Malonn wrote:Is there any way to remove the need to have the hardware monitor running in order for the skin to work? It's kind of redundant to have the hardware monitor and a skin monitoring at the same time. Just look at the hardware monitor to see what the values are, no need for a skin.
If you feel like writing a plugin that will do this for us, you are most welcome.
The way it is now is that OHM reads all the values from the system, then the current plugin just gets the values from OHM, just like how the SpeedFan plugin works, but with more features.

But if you are feeling up to it we more than welcome users to write plugins that can be used. :)
Malonn

Post by Malonn »

I wish I could write plugins. But the most scripting knowledge I have is a basic know-how from TES4 Oblivion scripting language.

Now, I have had 2 blue screens since installing OpenHardwareMonitor. So I had to remove it. I guess I have to write skins using the default plugins included with Rainmeter...
mmoeller

Post by mmoeller »

Blue screens is something that should really not happen with the Open Hardware Monitor. Have you been running any other hardware monitoring application beside the Open Hardware Monitor when this happened? Did the blue screens occur when starting the Open Hardware Monitor, or after it has been running for some time?

Can you submit a report with the latest Open Hardware Monitor version (0.3.2 Beta). Just run it, click File -> Submit Report... and add a note at the bottom that you experienced blue screens. Maybe also note which version you used when the blue screens happened.