It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 12:53 am

RainLexer 2.20.0 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
maxthegold

Re: RainLexer 1.1.0 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

Post by maxthegold »

Yes, that's the trouble with to-do lists they tend to grow at one end faster than they shrink at the other.

:D
Matt

Post by Matt »

Since updating np++ and RainLexer to the latest versions the other day, I can't figure out how to get Rainmeter files to use the Zenburn theme again. Can someone help me out?

poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Matt wrote:Since updating np++ and RainLexer to the latest versions the other day, I can't figure out how to get Rainmeter files to use the Zenburn theme again. Can someone help me out?
Replace the contents of %APPDATA%\Notepad++\plugins\config\RainLexer.xml with this.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Thanks, poiru! :)
XANCI

Post by XANCI »

when will this update to new Rainmeter settings such as GraphOrientation, GraphStart and StringAlign?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Just updated rainlexer to version 1.1.1 ... when I open any ini fles, I no longer see the collapse/expand capabilities :confused:

So I updated NPP to latest version 6.1.2, restarted, re-installed rainlexer, and reopened ini files... no luck... I downgraded to rainlexer 1.1.0 and still have no expand/collapse? O.O

I guess I will downgrade NPP and rainlexer to the old versions and see if I can get it working...

Thanks for any help

EDIT: The problem only occurs with the latest NPP version 6.1.2...
If I uninstall NPP v6.1.2 and install NPP v6.1, install rainlexer v1.1.1, then collapse/expand work.

(re-edit) work sometimes, but highlighting and alignment of sections is erratic... I manually downgraded to 1.1.0 and all is working with NPP v6.1

I will wait on upgrading NPP to 6.1.2... My sys XP SP3
Last edited by eclectic-tech on May 25th, 2012, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

eclectic-tech wrote:Just updated rainlexer to version 1.1.1 ... when I open any ini fles, I no longer see the collapse/expand capabilities :confused:

So I updated NPP to latest version 6.1.2, restarted, re-installed rainlexer, and reopened ini files... no luck... I downgraded to rainlexer 1.1.0 and still have no expand/collapse? O.O

I guess I will downgrade NPP and rainlexer to the old versions and see if I can get it working...

Thanks for any help

EDIT: The problem only occurs with the latest NPP version 6.1.2...
If I uninstall NPP v6.1.2 and install NPP v6.1, install rainlexer v1.1.1, then collapse/expand work.

I will wait on upgrading NPP to 6.1.2...
I am having this issue as well.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
parasite64

Post by parasite64 »

I'm having the same issue; Driving me insane. I uninstalled NP++ 6.1.1 and reinstalled NP++ 6.1 but still having issues with it. When installing RainLexer, is it meant to give a message stating there is something wrong with the RainLexer.dll?
[Aurora]
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

parasite64 wrote:I'm having the same issue; Driving me insane. I uninstalled NP++ 6.1.1 and reinstalled NP++ 6.1 but still having issues with it. When installing RainLexer, is it meant to give a message stating there is something wrong with the RainLexer.dll?
It's probably a bug in RainLexer. I'll release a fixed version later today/tomorrow.
AlC

Post by AlC »

When you release a new version.

--> "Information" under [Metadata] isn't highlighted.
Rainmeter - You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.