It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:46 pm

RainRGB 4.0

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
raiguard

Re: RainRGB 4.0

Post by raiguard »

Hey, I have a small request.

Would it be possible for the runcommand version to return the current variable value, rather than nothing, if the program is exited or the Cancel is pressed? This would prevent overwriting a color value with the measure's section variable. Thanks!
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

raiguard wrote: April 4th, 2019, 12:08 am Hey, I have a small request.

Would it be possible for the runcommand version to return the current variable value, rather than nothing, if the program is exited or the Cancel is pressed? This would prevent overwriting a color value with the measure's section variable. Thanks!
Sorry, nope. No further changes can be made to this addon at all, as the code will no longer compile in recent versions of AutoIt, and it's just way, way, too complicated to figure out why.

It is what it is...
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

jsmorley wrote: April 4th, 2019, 12:19 am Sorry, nope. No further changes can be made to this addon at all, as the code will no longer compile in recent versions of AutoIt, and it's just way, way, too complicated to figure out why.

It is what it is...
Well that's a shame, thanks anyway. I managed to find a workaround.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Good. I have moved away from using RainRGB for myself. I prefer this:

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=26884#p140450

It's entirely in Rainmeter / Lua and Rainmeter plugin code, so it can be modified any way you want to.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

Ooo that's cool, I'll poke around with it. Thanks!
StArL0rd84

Post by StArL0rd84 »

[
raiguard wrote: April 4th, 2019, 12:08 am Hey, I have a small request.

I have put a substitute option on mine to return the current color instead of nothing when dismissed. But you probably came to the same conclusion.

Substitute="":"#currentcolor#"
([mWorkTime] = 1 ? #Work# : ([mEnergyLoss:%] >= 70% ? #Chillmode# : </>))
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

StArL0rd84 wrote: April 4th, 2019, 11:01 am [

I have put a substitute option on mine to return the current color instead of nothing when dismissed. But you probably came to the same conclusion.

Substitute="":"#currentcolor#"
O.O

Why didn't I think of that!? My workaround was so much more complicated... Thanks! :D
StArL0rd84

Post by StArL0rd84 »

raiguard wrote: April 4th, 2019, 11:10 am O.O

Why didn't I think of that!? My workaround was so much more complicated... Thanks! :D
No problemo. 👍
([mWorkTime] = 1 ? #Work# : ([mEnergyLoss:%] >= 70% ? #Chillmode# : </>))
goeway

重新: Rainrgb 4.0

Post by goeway »

This plugin doesn't seem to support the Chinese directory, it can change the colours but it can't refresh the skin
jsmorley
Developer

Re: 重新: Rainrgb 4.0

Post by jsmorley »

goeway wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:36 pm This plugin doesn't seem to support the Chinese directory, it can change the colours but it can't refresh the skin
Yep. I guess you will just have to leave that parameter off and let it refresh all skins.

This has to do with the window "message" I send to Rainmeter to refresh the defined skin, which uses the "size" of the string as a part of the function. I'm quite sure this is being confused by multi-byte Unicode characters like 重新. I'm not sure how best to address this right off.