It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:17 am

[Solved] Hide Rainmeter

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
embeth

[Solved] Hide Rainmeter

Post by embeth »

I just downloaded the newest version of rain meter to put on another computer and it works so well with stardock fences.

is there a way to set it to hide when you double click the desktop just like fences does,

And one of my objects disapears when i click on the goto desktop button on windows 7 and the win+d shortcut. the recycle bin goes missing.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Hide Rainmeter

Post by jsmorley »

embeth wrote:I just downloaded the newest version of rain meter to put on another computer and it works so well with stardock fences.

is there a way to set it to hide when you double click the desktop just like fences does,

And one of my objects disapears when i click on the goto desktop button on windows 7 and the win+d shortcut. the recycle bin goes missing.
The first question is a bit complicated. The answer out of the box is "no". However you could create a tiny little skin, even an invisible one, that you could put in a corner somewhere or wherever you like that when you either mouse-over or click could hide all Rainmeter skins.

As to the second question, just right click the Rainmeter system tray icon, find the loaded "recycle" skin, and under "Skin Settings" change the "Position" to "On Desktop".
dragonmage
Developer

Re: Hide Rainmeter

Post by dragonmage »

If you could talk Stardock into adding a command to run when you Show/Hide Fences you could use !Rainmeter Toggle *