It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:02 am

Problems with CLWCP.exe

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
TheAslan

Problems with CLWCP.exe

Post by TheAslan »

Hiya!!

I have a problem with my E.V.O rainmeter skin what i recently finished and uploaded in dA, this CLWCP app worked awhile but now it stopped working in some reason, maybe that's why because i uploaded it in dA and then i removed it in my machine, and then i downloaded it in dA and installed it by using my .rmskin installer what i made, but why i can't get CLWCP work anymore?? Here's the code too if there's something wrong, but like i said this worked earlier with this code...really weird things are happening here right now...

[MeasurePicture]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\QuotePlugin.dll
PathName=#PictureFolder#
FileFilter=*.jpeg; *.jpg
UpdateDivider=#PictureUpdate#

[Picture]
Meter=IMAGE
MeasureName=MeasurePicture
X=321
Y=208
W=239
H=190
PreserveAspectRatio=#Autosize#
Hidden=1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["#SKINSPATH#\E.V.O\Black Glass\Leftbar\Resources\CLWCP.exe" "[MeasurePicture]"]
Varelse

Re: Problems with CLWCP.exe

Post by Varelse »

Works fine for me. The filepath to CLWCP in you posted code is wrong. It should be #SKINSPATH#\E.V.O\Leftbar\CLWCP.exe
TheAslan

Post by TheAslan »

Varelse wrote:Works fine for me. The filepath to CLWCP in you posted code is wrong. It should be #SKINSPATH#\E.V.O\Leftbar\CLWCP.exe
When i removed/reinstalled my E.V.O rainmeter skin in my machine this app stopped working completely...no matter what folder i try to run it by clicking the picture it doesn't work....
TheAslan

Post by TheAslan »

Varelse wrote:Works fine for me. The filepath to CLWCP in you posted code is wrong. It should be #SKINSPATH#\E.V.O\Leftbar\CLWCP.exe
This same happens to me in Tabmeter2 too, when i used that slideshow skin...when i clicked that "set as wallpaper" nothing happens....
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

WRONG ["#SKINSPATH#\E.V.O\Black Glass\Leftbar\Resources\CLWCP.exe" "[MeasurePicture]"]
RIGHT ["#SKINSPATH#E.V.O\Black Glass\Leftbar\Resources\CLWCP.exe" "[MeasurePicture]"]

OR...

1. it supports JPG and BMP.
2. try:

"path to clwcp" "path to picture" stretch

I have in my slideshow:
["#CURRENTPATH#CLWCP\CLWCP.exe" "#ImagePath#" #Alig#]

- where - #Alig# can be "stretch", "tile" or "center"
TheAslan

Post by TheAslan »

~Faradey~ wrote:WRONG ["#SKINSPATH#\E.V.O\Black Glass\Leftbar\Resources\CLWCP.exe" "[MeasurePicture]"]
RIGHT ["#SKINSPATH#E.V.O\Black Glass\Leftbar\Resources\CLWCP.exe" "[MeasurePicture]"]

OR...

1. it supports JPG and BMP.
2. try:

"path to clwcp" "path to picture" stretch

I have in my slideshow:
["#CURRENTPATH#CLWCP\CLWCP.exe" "#ImagePath#" #Alig#]

- where - #Alig# can be "stretch", "tile" or "center"
I found the reason why it's not working....because i use Litestep god damn it...when i closed LS it started to work correctly...is there any way to get this work when using LS?? Otherwise it's totally worthless for me, though i created this skin what's kinda funny....lol
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

CLWCP must use an Explorer shell command to set the wallpaper. Litestep most likely has a bang to set the wallpaper. I can't say for sure, I'm no expert.