It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:34 am

Hello

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
vdl68

Hello

Post by vdl68 »

Hello Rainmeter!

This my first time making a lay-out, it took me awhile figuring how to actually use this program, I just tweak the lay-out that came with the program. Raimmaker really ROCK big time!

There so many things I want to do with this layout I have, but one thing I'm still having problem with, which is how you add more skin to the Rainmaker folder??? I download a skin and copy and paste to the skin folder and try to refresh all, but it does not show up on the Manage Themes......

Last edited by Chewtoy on September 12th, 2010, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use [hsimg] instead of [img].
Aarowaim

Re: Hello

Post by Aarowaim »

You MUST make a new folder inside the skins folder. Then, place your skin into this new folder. So, if you download a clock, make a new folder inside you skins folder (Name it whatever you want e.g My Clock) and then place clock.ini inside the "My Clock" folder.

EDIT: Just noticed that you were checking the manage themes place. A skin will not appear where themes are. To clarify, a theme is a collection of skins. Anyway, if you just right click the rainmeter icon on your taskbar and go to configs, you will find the list of folders in your skin folder. If you select a skin from that folder, it will load
that skin.
Away for a while :(
Programming isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle choice.
[url=http://www.rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1207][b]T34M V.1.5.0.|2[/b][/url] <----I'ts l33t, look it up

Coding Skills: [color=#00FFFF]4.5[/color]
Answering Skills: [color=#00FFFF]4[/color]
Image Editing: [color=#00FFFF]3[/color]
Knowledge: [color=#00FFFF]4.5[/color]
Technical Skills: [color=#00FFFF]3[/color]