It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 2:02 pm

Call for a coder to build an iTunes controller

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
wasky1

Re: Call for a coder to build an iTunes controller

Post by wasky1 »

everything seems to work perfectly exept the artwork. im on vista sp2 32bit with latest itunes. apreciate any help
Peachez

Post by Peachez »

im new to rainmeter, what do i have to do LoL
Handman003

Post by Handman003 »

Just a quick note @elestel:

Using version 2009-07-09 of the plugin and iTunes 8.2.1.6, the Size: field always shows fKbytes.
ahilton12

Post by ahilton12 »

This is fantastic, I've been looking for an iTunes controller ever since I installed Rainmeter a few months ago.

Is there any chance you could make a skin that looks similar to the HUD.Vision Winamp+Foobar skin? Or if not, then compact your current one a little more (smaller buttons and progress bar) and make the background transparent?
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

@ahilton12 there's a chance you can make your own skin to match HUD.Vision :) Just ask in the Rainmeter Help forum if you need some help, this stuff isn't as hard as you think.
ahilton12

Post by ahilton12 »

Haha yes, I know how to edit the PNGs and the config file, but it never seems to turn out looking decent so I was hoping someone with a little more experience would give it a shot first.
sgtevmckay

Post by sgtevmckay »

ahilton12 wrote:This is fantastic, I've been looking for an iTunes controller ever since I installed Rainmeter a few months ago.

Is there any chance you could make a skin that looks similar to the HUD.Vision Winamp+Foobar skin? Or if not, then compact your current one a little more (smaller buttons and progress bar) and make the background transparent?
Actually I am working on an HUD Vision Integration, but slowly to accommodate for beta builds
Patients on this request as the iTunes DLL i s still in a build stage ;)
elestel
Developer

Post by elestel »

Version of July 24
http://www.mirimo.org/project-itunesplugin.html

1. track size information is fixed
2. add skin modified from HUD.Vision WinAmp+Foobar.interface

@sgtevmckay: my HUD.Vision skin is a direct mapping from original version, maybe you can develop your skin based on it. Just tell me if you need extra commands/interfaces in the plugin side.
sgtevmckay

Post by sgtevmckay »

elestel wrote:Version of July 24

@sgtevmckay: my HUD.Vision skin is a direct mapping from original version, maybe you can develop your skin based on it. Just tell me if you need extra commands/interfaces in the plugin side.
Thanks so much, I will inspect it as soon as I get a clear chance too. 8-)
ahilton12

Post by ahilton12 »

elestel wrote:Version of July 24

The skin is great, thank you for making it. The only problem I've noticed is that the time function doesn't seem to be working properly, it goes much too slowly. If you don't want to bother fixing it that's fine, I can just edit the time function out of the config file.