It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 9:03 am

Happy Birthday SARGE!

Topics unrelated to Rainmeter.
sgtevmckay

Re: Happy Birthday SARGE!

Post by sgtevmckay »

karmat wrote:Happy Birthday, Sarge!

Hmm, wonder what Sarge wishes for when he blows out his birthday candles?
My wish is fulfilled everyday that Rainmeter expands and improves
My wish is fulfilled everyday that this community proves itself, expands, helps others, and shows a care.
I get my wish fulfilled everyday, and you are part of it, as is all the Rainmeter Community ;)

As I blow out the Candles this year; the wish I have is already being worked on, and will be huge for many users of Rainmeter when it is unveiled.
There are so many people working on this that I am flabbergasted and wish that I could be of more help. (So much so that I am going to take up Programming so that I may better understand Rainmeter, but also better contribute.)

When it is done; it will be a gift to everyone, and hopefully open the doors for/to others as well :love:
sgtevmckay

Post by sgtevmckay »

P2C wrote:Happy 41st birthday :)
:shock: Damn; been ratted out :shock:
Benjamin Linus

Post by Benjamin Linus »

Age is immaterial, so have another :beer:
sgtevmckay

Post by sgtevmckay »

Benjamin Linus wrote:Age is immaterial, so have another :beer:
Indeed :sthumbsu:
bendenfield

Post by bendenfield »

so sorry I missed it yesterday.
Happy late birthday :)
karmat

Post by karmat »

sgtevmckay wrote: My wish is fulfilled everyday that Rainmeter expands and improves
My wish is fulfilled everyday that this community proves itself, expands, helps others, and shows a care.
I get my wish fulfilled everyday, and you are part of it, as is all the Rainmeter Community ;)

As I blow out the Candles this year; the wish I have is already being worked on, and will be huge for many users of Rainmeter when it is unveiled.
There are so many people working on this that I am flabbergasted and wish that I could be of more help. (So much so that I am going to take up Programming so that I may better understand Rainmeter, but also better contribute.)

When it is done; it will be a gift to everyone, and hopefully open the doors for/to others as well :love:
Yum, a surprise to look forward to unless the suspense kills me first, very mysterious!