It is currently December 3rd, 2022, 1:47 pm

Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

General topics related to Rainmeter.
User avatar
Roflcatz
Posts: 10
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 8:08 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

Post by Roflcatz »

Okay I opened Internet Explorer multiple times then went to the URL and it lagged my computer out all times I tried restarting my computer and checking the settings and stuff and nothings wrong.

- I am not behind any proxy's

- My router firewall isn't blocking me.

- WebParser.dll I tried multiple times until you said "WebParser.dll has gotten hung from repeated testing, and your computer needs to be restarted to correct this." then I restarted my computer but STILL no...

- Internet Explorer (said above)

Ill keep trying on Internet Explorer though...
[size=150][color=#000000]-=[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#0040FF]Roflcatz[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#000000]=-[/color][/size]
User avatar
jsmorley
Developer
Posts: 22551
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA

Re: Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

Post by jsmorley »

Roflcatz wrote:Okay I opened Internet Explorer multiple times then went to the URL and it lagged my computer out all times I tried restarting my computer and checking the settings and stuff and nothings wrong.

- I am not behind any proxy's

- My router firewall isn't blocking me.

- WebParser.dll I tried multiple times until you said "WebParser.dll has gotten hung from repeated testing, and your computer needs to be restarted to correct this." then I restarted my computer but STILL no...

- Internet Explorer (said above)

Ill keep trying on Internet Explorer though...
So clearly you have some issue with a setting in Internet Explorer. WebParser depends on Internet Explorer to function.
User avatar
Roflcatz
Posts: 10
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 8:08 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

Post by Roflcatz »

2/3 a YAY !! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Utorrent and Weather are Working! Webparser test is too! :D :D :D :D :D

but gmail isn't working rofl.... :?

Any suggestions on Gmail?

P.S: I mucked around with internet explorer and it works fine! (Plus restarting the computer once again...) :D
[size=150][color=#000000]-=[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#0040FF]Roflcatz[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#000000]=-[/color][/size]
poiru
Developer
Posts: 2872
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Re: Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

Post by poiru »

Does your Gmail password have special charachters (e.g. $@[ etc.)?
User avatar
Roflcatz
Posts: 10
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 8:08 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

Post by Roflcatz »

poiru wrote:Does your Gmail password have special charachters (e.g. $@[ etc.)?
No just letters no capitals or numbers just lower case letters
[size=150][color=#000000]-=[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#0040FF]Roflcatz[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#000000]=-[/color][/size]
poiru
Developer
Posts: 2872
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Re: Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

Post by poiru »

Roflcatz wrote:No just letters no capitals or numbers just lower case letters
Try to go to this with a decent browser (not IE):

Code: Select all

https://USERNAME:PASSWORD@gmail.google.com/gmail/feed/atom
User avatar
Roflcatz
Posts: 10
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 8:08 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

Post by Roflcatz »

I use mozzilla firefox
Btw Feeds started working randomly :shock:
[size=150][color=#000000]-=[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#0040FF]Roflcatz[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#000000]=-[/color][/size]
User avatar
Roflcatz
Posts: 10
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 8:08 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Problem with Utorrent, Weather and gmail.

Post by Roflcatz »

PROBLEM SOLVED! THANKS!

Utorrent = If it doesn't work then re-install and re-do the settings and apply to Utorrent.

Weather = Restart Computer or re-install Rainmeter THEN restart computer.

Gmail = ??? (It just started randomly working)

THANKS AGAIN!!! :King: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :D :D :D :D :D
[size=150][color=#000000]-=[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#0040FF]Roflcatz[/color][/size] [size=150][color=#000000]=-[/color][/size]