It is currently April 27th, 2024, 1:04 pm

Rainmeter skins hide when app is minimized

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
exusiai

Rainmeter skins hide when app is minimized

Post by exusiai »

Whenever I load a skin, and then minimize the app, the skin is not visible until I refresh the skins.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter skins hide when app is minimized

Post by balala »

exusiai wrote: March 11th, 2024, 7:14 am Whenever I load a skin, and then minimize the app, the skin is not visible until I refresh the skins.
Not sure: what app do you minimize? And if the skin is not visible, how are you refreshing it? Not that wouldn't be possible, it definitely is, but I doubt it is evident for a beginner. So, a few additional information on what and how are you doing is absolutely needed.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter skins hide when app is minimized

Post by Yincognito »

exusiai wrote: March 11th, 2024, 7:14 am Whenever I load a skin, and then minimize the app, the skin is not visible until I refresh the skins.
The only app here is Rainmeter. Skins are just stuff that Rainmeter draws on the screen, they don't have all the window capabilities (like minimize/restore/maximize or separate interaction with the taskbar).

So, if by any chance (just guessing here, since you didn't yet share other details) your skin had a minimize button somewhere, it doesn't mean that you'll be able to restore it the way you do with actual apps.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth