It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:25 am

Rainmeter audio-visuallizer dissapears?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
AniSama

Rainmeter audio-visuallizer dissapears?

Post by AniSama »

I installed rainmeter the other day and downloaded an audio-visualizer. I just installed it by clicking the file. It seems to work fine but I have to
re-install it every time I restart my computer. Did I install it incorrectly? Does anyone know if it can be fixed? Thank you for your help!😊
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter audio-visuallizer dissapears?

Post by Yincognito »

I met a guy on the street. Do you know his phone number? Thank you for any help on this. :)
Profiles: Rainmeter Profile β—‡ DeviantArt Profile β—† Suites: MYiniMeter β—† Skins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: ↑March 10th, 2024, 12:11 pm I met a guy on the street. Do you know his phone number? Thank you for any help on this. :)
Good point!!! :thumbup:
AniSama

Post by AniSama »

Yincognito wrote: ↑March 10th, 2024, 12:11 pm I met a guy on the street. Do you know his phone number? Thank you for any help on this. :)
I'm confused...πŸ˜‘
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

AniSama wrote: ↑March 10th, 2024, 10:58 pm I'm confused...πŸ˜‘
It would help if you read this sticky post at the top of this very forum: How to get help on the forums.

No one can possibly help you unless you tell us exactly which visualizer skin you downloaded. There are a million skins out in the world, so which one was it?
β€’ Gadgets β€’ Wiki β€’ GitHub β€’ More Gadgets... β€’
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

AniSama wrote: ↑March 10th, 2024, 10:58 pm I'm confused...πŸ˜‘
What SilverAzide said. It doesn't have to be a lot of info, but you know, every sentence needs to have a subject (i.e. what skin you're referring to, in this case). Yours (and many others before yours) didn't, that's all. My reply illustrated a similar situation, when no answer is possible since nobody but the one that asked can know what was the subject.
Profiles: Rainmeter Profile β—‡ DeviantArt Profile β—† Suites: MYiniMeter β—† Skins: Earth