It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:25 pm

How to use api for unmineable pool?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
mtchannel

Re: How to use api for unmineable pool?

Post by mtchannel »

Your "Test.py" codes gave a unicode error on the first run, but then it fixed itself. I could only adapt the codes you edited to suit myself. I spent 2189 credits until I got all the settings right. I'm glad it resets every 24 hours. There is already a daily limit of 10000. Another beauty was that I could convert all the coins I wanted into "dollars and try" currencies from a single site. One site, one API.

Let's come to the "Update=100 and UpdateDivider=60" event. Currently, the settings in .ini of all my stock market-coin-foreign exchange related api files;
"Update=1000
UpdateDivider=60"
I set it to . It currently updates every 1 minute. I think the problem is;
I haven't turned my main machine off and on for more than 30 days. I just turned it off and on and saw that "rainmeter" updates every 1 minute. I think his brain went crazy when the PC was left on for a long time :)

Actually something like this happened. Since I upgraded to Windows 11, the "rain gauge" icon on the side of the clock has disappeared. Therefore, unfortunately, I cannot access the "about rainmeter--log" section. I was checking the update time by following the seconds on the taskbar to see if it was updated or not.

I got into this API business and I've been in trouble ever since :) I'm now trying to adapt the layout I made in "rainmeter" to Android. I installed Ubuntu on Android and I aim to use my Python ready files there. All I have to do extra is add visuals to the work. Something will happen slowly. I wish there was "rainmeter" in android. :)

final state;
Image[/url]

"Yincognito", thank you for your hard work. I appreciate you making time for me in your free time.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

mtchannel wrote: March 18th, 2024, 7:26 pm Your "Test.py" codes gave a unicode error on the first run, but then it fixed itself. I could only adapt the codes you edited to suit myself. I spent 2189 credits until I got all the settings right. I'm glad it resets every 24 hours. There is already a daily limit of 10000. Another beauty was that I could convert all the coins I wanted into "dollars and try" currencies from a single site. One site, one API.

Let's come to the "Update=100 and UpdateDivider=60" event. Currently, the settings in .ini of all my stock market-coin-foreign exchange related api files;
"Update=1000
UpdateDivider=60"
I set it to . It currently updates every 1 minute. I think the problem is;
I haven't turned my main machine off and on for more than 30 days. I just turned it off and on and saw that "rainmeter" updates every 1 minute. I think his brain went crazy when the PC was left on for a long time :)

Actually something like this happened. Since I upgraded to Windows 11, the "rain gauge" icon on the side of the clock has disappeared. Therefore, unfortunately, I cannot access the "about rainmeter--log" section. I was checking the update time by following the seconds on the taskbar to see if it was updated or not.

I got into this API business and I've been in trouble ever since :) I'm now trying to adapt the layout I made in "rainmeter" to Android. I installed Ubuntu on Android and I aim to use my Python ready files there. All I have to do extra is add visuals to the work. Something will happen slowly. I wish there was "rainmeter" in android. :)

final state;
Image[/url]

"Yincognito", thank you for your hard work. I appreciate you making time for me in your free time.
Excellent, I'm glad you finally made it, and you're welcome! Now that you explained it, the python thing makes sense indeed. :great:

It's good that you got the result you wanted now, since last time I tried to get the non ANSI characters like the bitcoin symbol (or at least their UTF16 code, that I could substitute with the character itself) displayed, it stopped working for me with a 403 error, but I guess that was a consequence of the credits running off or something, so hopefully no harm done (after all, I was careful not to poll the site too often, hence the update advice earlier). ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
mtchannel

Post by mtchannel »

API is reset every 24 hours. daily limit is 10000. Thank goodness it still works flawlessly.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

mtchannel wrote: March 24th, 2024, 6:25 pm API is reset every 24 hours. daily limit is 10000. Thank goodness it still works flawlessly.
Indeed. :thumbup:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth