It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:19 am

Trying to set a static time variable

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CodeCode

Re: Trying to set a static time variable

Post by CodeCode »

Ok, targeted the messed up Total: Output.

Now the displayed time is not producing some high hour value, and updates correctly.

I used [!PauseMeasure MeasureTotal] in the first timeset, then [!UnPauseMeasure MeasureTotal] after the second timeset was clicked.

;-)
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

StartLog CodeCode:

I have everything behaving now. With one last detail - preserving each individual timestamp to remain after refresh/reload.

I know this is possible. mostly because the total difference for each day is being preserved.

However, the total difference is being calculated with 2 variables per each sleep period.

The timestamps just toss around the time after any refreshing, using the current time:timestamp.

So I will look into using variables for those timestamps to remain persistent at start and end of each sleep period, and any refreshing etc.
I have a reset button that will allow the new week or a separately chosen number of days, to be reset to basically by setting every key variable to 0.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Another update: final (i hope)

Got the start times and end times being preserved after a refresh/PC gets turned off/etc.

The time duration was automatically easier to preserve, as the total of two variables kept that value out of future refreshes.

Had to create 1 new time measure for each day and modifying an existing time measure.

It is amazing how informative 1 or 2 posts explaining the need for a change in code details, can actually be.

Thanks eclectic-tech - :thumbup: :great: :rosegift: :welcome: :Whistle :D
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

So, now I am happy with my organiser project. Maybe something New will get added.
Utopia Organiser.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Glad to help! :thumbup: