Need Some Advise

Post by xxGAMERxx »

loaded a skin and i want to load the same skin but mirror it
is there a way to mirror the skin or would i need to code the whole skin again
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Need Some Advise

Post by balala »

xxGAMERxx wrote: January 11th, 2024, 2:01 pm loaded a skin and i want to load the same skin but mirror it
What do you mean by "mirror" the skin? Do you need the same skin once again, for instance with different settings? If you do, you have to install twice the skin, replacing the name of one of the two configs. This way you'll be able to load both instances of the skin in the same time.
If you need further assistance, just let us know please if my assumption about what you want to achieve is correct.
xxGAMERxx

Post by xxGAMERxx »

i can load more then one of the skin i just would like to no if i can mirror the skin and flip it so they are different ways
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

xxGAMERxx wrote: January 11th, 2024, 4:14 pm i can load more then one of the skin i just would like to no if i can mirror the skin and flip it so they are different ways
No, you can't easily, even if there might be some less or more affordable solutions. For this you have to use for instance TransformationMatrix options on all meters, but this might complicate lot of things. If on a meter you already have a TransformationMatrix applied, you have to multiply the two TransformationMatrix options together. And the added TransformationMatrix doesn't alter the area where you can click on a meter, if it has mouse action options defined, which means that if you visually mirror a meter, you'll have to click where the untransformed meter was before applying the TransformationMatrix, to get the appropriate action executed.
In my opinion this might be extremely hard on a just little bit more complicated skin. Not sure it worth...