It is currently April 27th, 2024, 10:52 pm

Error when applying a weather and temperature

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Error when applying a weather and temperature

Post by Yincognito »

Dapperkevin wrote: January 8th, 2024, 2:53 pm It seems like there's no way to add the location and current temperature by this method
:(
What do you mean by that? The temperature is showing up, like in the screenshot I posted above. The location can be changed by changing the Latitude and Longitude variables in the same WeatherComJSONVariables.inc file. The location isn't showing in the static variant of the skin because its corresponding meter in the skin's .ini code (i.e. [MeterLocation]) has Hidden=1 on it, so changing that to Hidden=0 will display the location as well (albeit overlapping with the current condition text, but its X and Y coordinates can be adjusted to correct that).

This is, of course, if the weather.com does provide data for you in the first place.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Dapperkevin

Post by Dapperkevin »

although added the latitude and longitude but after refreshing it, it wont work :(
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Dapperkevin wrote: January 8th, 2024, 4:29 pm although added the latitude and longitude but after refreshing it, it wont work :(
Just to clarify whether you can get data from the weather.com source, does this skin work for you?
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=34628
I'm not talking about your location and such, I mean does it display weather data like in its screenshot, or not?
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth