It is currently April 16th, 2024, 8:22 am

Itunes update question

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
TheAslan

Itunes update question

Post by TheAslan »

Hiya!!

I already have Itunes player on my computer and when i go to help -> check for updates it asked me do i want to download it i aswered download but then nothing happened?? How do i fix this problem?? I really don't want to uninstall my current itunes because of updates....
smurfier

Re: Itunes update question

Post by smurfier »

You should be able to download the new version and install it on top of your current installation. Hopefully that will also fix any future update problems.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
TheAslan

Post by TheAslan »

No, it will not work when i try to update in via my itunes player...damn!! I really don't wanna uninstall and reinstall....i tried it many times and i chose download everytime but then it will not do nothing...
JpsCrazy

Post by JpsCrazy »

I've had this problem... my iTunes is really messed up for no reason. (Actualy Quicktime do to iTunes... but that's besides the point.)

Try going to the Apple website for iTunes (http://www.apple.com/itunes/) download it, and install it from there rather than using the updater.
TheAslan

Post by TheAslan »

It worked!! :) I downloaded newest itunes in http://www.apple.com/itunes/ But when i installed it i chosed Repair, so it installed only missing components, and it worked correctly!! It so much easier to update it that way!! It works now!
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

That was kinda what I was referring to by saying download.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
JpsCrazy

Post by JpsCrazy »

smurfier wrote:That was kinda what I was referring to by saying download.
We both (I assume) thought you meant download it via the downloader.
Oh well!