It is currently April 28th, 2024, 4:24 pm

Large and Small Launchers on Shield OS

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Tallofthedead

Large and Small Launchers on Shield OS

Post by Tallofthedead »

Having recently upgrading my PC I thought id start using rainmeter again as its been a long while since ive had anyting capable of running it properly.
I am however struggling to edit the labels and pathways of the launcher buttons, i dont remember it being this much of a pain the last time i did it.
Could someonr possibly point me in te right direction to sort it out, many thanks

Tall
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Large and Small Launchers on Shield OS

Post by Yincognito »

Tallofthedead wrote: December 12th, 2023, 7:01 pm Having recently upgrading my PC I thought id start using rainmeter again as its been a long while since ive had anyting capable of running it properly.
I am however struggling to edit the labels and pathways of the launcher buttons, i dont remember it being this much of a pain the last time i did it.
Could someonr possibly point me in te right direction to sort it out, many thanks

Tall
Doesn't the Shield OS skin (a link to it would be helpful for folks to make it easier to advise on that) already have a Settings skin or similar where you can configure those labels / paths? Just speculating here, but the said skin might have been updated in that regard since the last time you used it (if that's the case), which could explain the difficulties you have compared to the last time you configured it... :???:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Tallofthedead

Post by Tallofthedead »

I've found the Shield os skin you mentioned and it does have an options screen so thanks very much
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Tallofthedead wrote: December 12th, 2023, 7:51 pm I've found the Shield os skin you mentioned and it does have an options screen so thanks very much
You're welcome - enjoy! :thumbup:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth