It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:31 pm

Calendar plugin with events

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
bluenite

Calendar plugin with events

Post by bluenite »

For a long time I've been managing my calendar with other software than this great program. I'm sure there is a possibility to add this "little thing", only I don't know it. I've looked through a few types, haven't found a suitable one. Important for me is a minimalistic look similar to illustro skin and features like events with logging option. See sshot, combined with rainlendar.
ss111.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Calendar plugin with events

Post by Yincognito »

Since we don't do skin requests and you're probably not going the route of coding this yourself anyway, how about searching in the Share Your Creations section of this forum or the DeviantArt site for a skin that suits your needs? That would be a good start, until someone more familiar than me with all the many skins out there can provide an acceptable answer... ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Calendar plugin with events

Post by balala »

bluenite wrote: August 10th, 2023, 4:04 pm For a long time I've been managing my calendar with other software than this great program. I'm sure there is a possibility to add this "little thing", only I don't know it. I've looked through a few types, haven't found a suitable one. Important for me is a minimalistic look similar to illustro skin and features like events with logging option. See sshot, combined with rainlendar.
NOTE: Yep, this definitely is a self-promotion.

Even if doesn't look on the same way, the Calendar skin of my Mirage suite is a fully customizable calendar. You can add events and / or holidays.
Improves are planned, but not-yet realized (unfortunately).