It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:54 pm

rounded blur effect for windows 11

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Rafamear

rounded blur effect for windows 11

Post by Rafamear »

i'm using a plugin that makes it possible for me to have rounded edges and blur effect on my skins so it's not exactly what i was looking for, i had recently used the same plugin that does the same thing but i can change the intensity of the blur but I lost it and I don't remember the name, if anyone knows one that allows you to do this it would be a great help

the plugin im using is "TranslucentRM"
;===========================================Rafamear=================================================
;========================= :welcome: ========== My DeviantArt ========== :Whistle ==============================
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: rounded blur effect for windows 11

Post by Yincognito »

Not an expert in what you're looking for, but as far as I recall, MagickMeter by khanhas can blur too. Other than that, use the search but to, maybe you get lucky and find it.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Rafamear

Post by Rafamear »

Yincognito wrote: July 19th, 2023, 11:44 am Not an expert in what you're looking for, but as far as I recall, MagickMeter by khanhas can blur too. Other than that, use the search but to, maybe you get lucky and find it.
Ill take a look, anyways thx
;===========================================Rafamear=================================================
;========================= :welcome: ========== My DeviantArt ========== :Whistle ==============================
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Rafamear wrote: July 19th, 2023, 9:15 pm Ill take a look, anyways thx
No problem - take your time. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth