It is currently April 25th, 2024, 7:23 am

errore skin

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Nyco92

errore skin

Post by Nyco92 »

salve a tutti ho scaricato rainmeter per windows 11, l'installazione tutto bene ma quando provo a caricare qualsiasi skin mi da sempre lo stesso errore, come posso risolvere?
Immagine 2023-06-06 121625.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: errore skin

Post by Yincognito »

Nyco92 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:28 am salve a tutti ho scaricato rainmeter per windows 11, l'installazione tutto bene ma quando provo a caricare qualsiasi skin mi da sempre lo stesso errore, come posso risolvere? Immagine 2023-06-06 121625.png
Salve, e usa l'inglese... ;-)

First, you should post in English, so that everyone that might read this can understand what is said and potentially benefit from it as well (use Google Translate if in doubt). Secondly, the message - as far as my Italian goes - has to do with the fact that the [YourSkinsFolder]\Illustro\Clock\Clock.ini skin does not contain any meter. As soon as you have at least one (valid) meter in a skin - which you can generally do by editing the said skin, such a message won't show up for that skin anymore, and you'll be able to load it.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: June 6th, 2023, 8:23 pm First, you should post in English,
To be honest I usually am not interested to translate this kind of messages using Google Translate or any other online translator. Am not, because I think it's not our duty.
Nyco92 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:28 am salve a tutti ho scaricato rainmeter per windows 11, l'installazione tutto bene ma quando provo a caricare qualsiasi skin mi da sempre lo stesso errore, come posso risolvere?
You should post the code of the skin which gives you the above message. As Yincognito said above, your code probably contains no meters (at least not valid meters), but since in case of illustro, this is not the case for sure (at least in its original form), we should see the altered code, to can tell exactly what has been improperly modified. So, post the code contained into the illustro\Clock\Clock.ini skin.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: June 6th, 2023, 8:59 pm To be honest I usually am not interested to translate this kind of messages using Google Translate or any other online translator. Am not, because I think it's not our duty.
I'm aware of your stance on this matter, but I meant that the OP (not us) should use Google Translate, if by any chance he doesn't know English at all.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth