It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 11:56 pm

Rainmeter se cierra en Windows 11

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
joyarzo

Rainmeter se cierra en Windows 11

Post by joyarzo »

Hola
Tengo instalado el Rainmeter conel skin Sonder, pero tengo los siguientes problemas, al iniciar windows 11 este no inicia automaticamente aun cuando esta en la lista de programas que se ejecuten al inicio, por lo que tengo que ejecutar la aplicacion manualmente, por otra parte luego de unos minutos rainmeter se cierra automaticamente y sin aviso, por lo que tengo que estar abriendola cada ciertos minutos.
Alguien tiene este mismo problema?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter se cierra en Windows 11

Post by balala »

joyarzo wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:03 pm Hola
Tengo instalado el Rainmeter conel skin Sonder, pero tengo los siguientes problemas, al iniciar windows 11 este no inicia automaticamente aun cuando esta en la lista de programas que se ejecuten al inicio, por lo que tengo que ejecutar la aplicacion manualmente, por otra parte luego de unos minutos rainmeter se cierra automaticamente y sin aviso, por lo que tengo que estar abriendola cada ciertos minutos.
Could you post your questions in English, please?
Lieuallen

Post by Lieuallen »

From Google Translate:
I have installed the Rainmeter with the Sonder skin, but I have the following problems, when I start windows 11 it does not start automatically even though it is in the list of programs that run at startup, so I have to run the application manually, on the other hand later After a few minutes, the rainmeter closes automatically and without warning, so I have to open it every few minutes.
Does anyone have this same problem?
Always sure, sometimes right.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Lieuallen wrote: May 29th, 2023, 11:05 pm From Google Translate:
I have installed the Rainmeter with the Sonder skin, but I have the following problems, when I start windows 11 it does not start automatically even though it is in the list of programs that run at startup, so I have to run the application manually, on the other hand later After a few minutes, the rainmeter closes automatically and without warning, so I have to open it every few minutes.
Does anyone have this same problem?
Sorry, I also know Google Translate (or any other only translator) can be used to translate those not-English messages, but not we are the ones who should do this, but the guy asking for help. Sorry, but I strongly believe this.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

joyarzo wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:03 pm Hola
Based on Google Translator translation:

What skins are you using on your Rainmeter? Asking because if Rainmeter closes just so, it most probably is caused by a skin. Try loading the illustro default layout (right click the Rainmeter icon in the Notification Area, go to Layouts and click illustro default). The skins included into this layout are not causing troubles for sure, unless they have been altered by you (but I think they have not been), and Rainmeter shouldn't close if you're keeping them activated. So try loading this layout and let Rainmeter running for a longer time. Is it closing?
sword360

Post by sword360 »

hola Lieuallen, conseguiste solucionar el problema ?
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

sword360 wrote: August 5th, 2023, 9:32 am hola Lieuallen, conseguiste solucionar el problema ?
Use English, so that everyone reading it will understand and be able to help. Do you still have the problem after performing a clean install of Rainmeter? If the default Illustro skin that comes with Rainmeter works properly after that, then the problem comes from one of your other skins that you had installed earlier. The simple solution is to not use the misbehaving skin anymore, the harder solution would be to fix the skin but that's up to its author, not us or you.

P.S. I'm pretty sure Lieuallen didn't have the problem, he just Google translated what the original post was describing before.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth