It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:57 pm

MSIAfterburner.dll

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: MSIAfterburner.dll

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: August 6th, 2023, 2:37 pmI thank you for not sending me the fixed skin, so I stumbled until I found the path you indicated, now I can enjoy my achievement
Exactly. Very often the best way to understand something is to confront it yourself (obviously, with the help of some appropriate advice, if necessary), because it motivates you to seek for a solution (something that copy pasting doesn't, since in that case you already have everything you need). You're not the only one enjoying your achievement, I do it as well - good job, I see that you also successfully adjusted some variables! :thumbup: :great:
arcanosa84 wrote: August 6th, 2023, 2:37 pmHere is the code as I have it so far in case it detects any other error
Actually, there are two other, but they're minor ones:
- you need to enclose the whole formula in the Y of the image between round brackets (doing that only for the height formula is not needed):
Y=(#LineGap#+#StrokeW#+#LineH#*#Lines#+#LineGap#*(#Lines#+1))
- you still have a line starting with a " instead of a ; (maybe because of Spanish keyboard?), so delete it or make it like:
;MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "255,128,64,128"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
arcanosa84 wrote: August 6th, 2023, 2:37 pmCan I make hovering instead of coloring the image to overlay an image?
Yes. Add an Image meter as the overlay image right after the launcher one (so you can use relative positioning), and make it initially hidden:

Code: Select all

[OverlayImage]
Hidden=1
Meter=Image
X=2r
Y=-2r
ImageName=#@#OverlayImage.png
then replace the contents of the mouse over and leave actions you referred to with showing or hiding the overlay meter accordingly:

MouseOverAction=[!ShowMeter OverlayImage][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!HideMeter OverlayImage][!Redraw]
The X and Y positioning relative to the launcher image is up to you.

Note: If by any chance you want the overlay image automatically centered both horizontally and vertically over the launcher image, irrespective of their size, you should follow the pattern used to horizontally center the launcher image in relation to the box (see the X of the launcher image), i.e. calculating half the difference between the meter dimensions. For example, assuming the LauncherW, LauncherH, OverlayW and OverlayH are defined already or created as variables in [Variables] AND they are used for the W and H of the launcher image and the overlay image, the X and Y of the overlay image would be:

X=((#LauncherW#-#OverlayW#)/2)r
Y=((#LauncherH#-#OverlayH#)/2)r
This centering technique is true for any meter whatsoever, by the way, so it's good to keep it in mind.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

[...]

Your help has been crucial to finish my project, it was an incomparable guide. And I would like to continue learning, I really like this a lot.

I already realized what you were saying, that line is deactivated for me, I used it to put the color of the line that you put in the box to startle orange and I changed it to blue that I used for the color overlay to the mouse over my image. Then I added my color variable, that is, I can easily delete that line, since the change worked, although I already learned that to deactivate it I only have to use (;).

Now the new idea of ​​superimposing an image that would be the same one that I used as an icon (but perhaps with a star in the center or some detail to highlight that it is on it), I am going to try it to see how it goes, (although I found a option of a text balloon that I really like when you pass the mouse over it), but I still haven't decided which one to keep. I'll tell you and show how it turned out in the end.

Here I don't know how to upload images so you can see them, I would like to share the general view of what the work we do looks like, last night I put together a simpler one to access web sites, but in these I did not need the drop-down list , just click and open a folder. If you tell me how to work with images on the site, I will gladly share the final work with you

:D :D :D :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
:Whistle :Whistle Learning is the most complete art of life. Just enjoy it. :bow: :bow:
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

[...]

Yes. Add an Image meter as the overlay image right after the launcher one (so you can use relative positioning), and make it initially hidden:

[OverlayImage]
Hidden=1
Meter=Image
X=2r
Y=-2r
ImageName=#@#OverlayImage.png
then replace the contents of the mouse over and leave actions you referred to with showing or hiding the overlay meter accordingly:

The X and Y positioning relative to the launcher image is up to you.

Note: If by any chance you want the overlay image automatically centered both horizontally and vertically over the launcher image, irrespective of their size, you should follow the pattern used to horizontally center the launcher image in relation to the box (see the X of the launcher image), i.e. calculating half the difference between the meter dimensions. For example, assuming the LauncherW, LauncherH, OverlayW and OverlayH are defined already or created as variables in [Variables] AND they are used for the W and H of the launcher image and the overlay image, the X and Y of the overlay image would be:

X=((#LauncherW#-#OverlayW#)/2)r
Y=((#LauncherH#-#OverlayH#)/2)r
This centering technique is true for any meter whatsoever, by the way, so it's good to keep it in mind.
[/quote]

With this it turned out well, I loved it, I put the same image with a star in the center and it worked perfectly, only I couldn't adjust the coordinates, I used the same ones as in the image and that's how it went well.
I show you so you can tell me what you think.

[Variables]
Update=1000

Link=C:\Users\AL\AppData

Color1=64,154,255
Color2=190,255,255

LauncherW=36
LineW=240
StrokeW=2
LineGap=5

FontName=Monotype Corsiva
FontColor=255,255,255,225
FontSize=12

---Measures---

[Ejecutable]
meter=Image
X=((#LineW#-#LauncherW#)/2)
Y=(#LineGap#+#StrokeW#)R
W=(#LauncherW#)
ImageName=#@#IconA.png
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute ["#Link#"]

---Overlay---

[OverlayImage]
Hidden=1
Meter=Image
Y=(#LineGap#+#StrokeW#)
W=(#LauncherW#)
ImageName=#@#IconA_O.png
:Whistle :Whistle Learning is the most complete art of life. Just enjoy it. :bow: :bow:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: August 6th, 2023, 7:15 pmYour help has been crucial to finish my project, it was an incomparable guide. And I would like to continue learning, I really like this a lot.
I'm glad if you think so. ;-)
arcanosa84 wrote: August 6th, 2023, 7:15 pmHere I don't know how to upload images so you can see them
Well, you already know how to use the buttons above your message box, to post code, quote replies and so on. To upload images you have to use the Attachments tab below your message box, click Add Files and, if you want to place them in a specific location in the post, use the Place Inline button to put them where the cursor is located.
arcanosa84 wrote: August 6th, 2023, 8:06 pmI put the same image with a star in the center and it worked perfectly, only I couldn't adjust the coordinates, I used the same ones as in the image and that's how it went well.
If your 2 images are the same size, they come right after one another AND the 1st one is shown at all times (to avoid the jumping we talked about earlier), all of which are true here, you can simply use relative positioning and make X=0r and Y=0r for the overlay image, to position it at 0 px from the left side of the previous meter and at 0 px from the top side of the previous meter. Much easier, and with the same effect.
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

I'm glad if you think so.
My friend, being grateful is the minimum, your task is very beautiful, it helps total strangers, not everyone does it, it deserves a good evaluation, and a lot of gratitude.
Well, you already know how to use the buttons above your message box, to post code, quote replies and so on. To upload images you have to use the Attachments tab below your message box, click Add Files and, if you want to place them in a specific location in the post, use the Place Inline button to put them where the cursor is located.
I will share with you the icon that I used in the code that we assembled, so that you can see how it would look, and a photo of my desktop so that you can see everything that is used. If I already saw where those buttons are, little by little I am using them.
If your 2 images are the same size, they come right after one another AND the 1st one is shown at all times (to avoid the jumping we talked about earlier), all of which are true here, you can simply use relative positioning and make X=0r and Y=0r for the overlay image, to position it at 0 px from the left side of the previous meter and at 0 px from the top side of the previous meter. Much easier, and with the same effect.
If they are identical, just put a star in the center to identify the action. But part of the exact image, I'm going to try with these coordinates, it's true that it's easier to learn.

Here I show you the ones I recently mounted, the one on the left is the one you helped me configure. from there I will send you several images in sequence, so you can see the effects that I was trying

My rainmeter skin together on the desktop
There they are not organized because I use 2 monitors, but I grouped them to show them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Thank you for your appreciation, it means a lot considering that I've probably been a bit too direct in occasion here, wanting you to succeed with what seemed a simple task to me (and probably to you as well, now that you got the idea). Anyone using Rainmeter is not entirely a stranger for me, because they like something I like as well, so we have something in common.

Your screenshots and skins look very beautiful indeed. Obviously, the box part can be further beautified if desired, I made it simple to help with the understanding, i.e. no images, no fancy effects which would have complicated and made the skin larger. ;-)
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

Yincognito wrote: August 7th, 2023, 9:04 am Thank you for your appreciation, it means a lot considering that I've probably been a bit too direct in occasion here, wanting you to succeed with what seemed a simple task to me (and probably to you as well, now that you got the idea). Anyone using Rainmeter is not entirely a stranger for me, because they like something I like as well, so we have something in common.

Your screenshots and skins look very beautiful indeed. Obviously, the box part can be further beautified if desired, I made it simple to help with the understanding, i.e. no images, no fancy effects which would have complicated and made the skin larger. ;-)
Hello Hello :welcome: :welcome: , last night accommodating my skin I noticed something and I asked the expert.
Is it possible that when you click on any item in the menu it closes itself? Since it remains open until you close it again from the icon.
Otherwise everything works perfectly.

I have always liked the Rainmeter, for me a pleasure to share this topic with you. I would like to have a more personal communication but you told me that you don't use networks. On the other hand if I send you the code of the graphs you saw you will tell me a lot of negative things because it was adapting things from other skins, for example, one half temperature and I was grabbing from another that gave the network consumption but without graph and mount it but without changing the variables, more clear, the one that measures the use of network inside seems to measure temperature, but it works well, after having understood many things here in these days I organize them well.
The effects that you tell me I would like of course, since as you saw I like all that world of animations and others, I imagine that many things can be done, but we can go up a step in difficulty, starting that I already organized the code for 15 lines instead of 3, I put everything I wanted.
I'm going to share it ready for you to see it and review it to see what you can do. And guide me. :D :welcome: :welcome:

Greetings and good day. :)

[Variables]
FontFace=Arial
FontSize=10
LauncherW=36
LineW=240
LineH=16
StrokeW=2
LineGap=5
Corner=6
FolderPath="C:\Archivos Portables\Accesos Barra\Work\"
Lines=16

Color1=64,154,255

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
AccurateText=1
DynamicWindowSize=1

---Measures---

[Folder]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path="#FolderPath#"
ShowDotDot=1
ShowFolder=1
Count=#Lines#
FinishAction=[!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
UpdateDivider=-1

[ElementName1]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=1

[ElementType1]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=1

[ElementIcon1]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName1]|[ElementType1]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^.+[|].+$":"📄","^.+[|]$":"📁","^[|]$":""
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText1 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText1 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName2]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=2

[ElementType2]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=2

[ElementIcon2]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName2]|[ElementType2]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText2 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText2 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName3]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=3

[ElementType3]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=3

[ElementIcon3]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName3]|[ElementType3]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText3 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText3 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName4]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=4

[ElementType4]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=4

[ElementIcon4]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName4]|[ElementType4]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText4 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText4 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName5]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=5

[ElementType5]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=5

[ElementIcon5]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName5]|[ElementType5]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText5 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText5 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName6]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=6

[ElementType6]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=6

[ElementIcon6]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName6]|[ElementType6]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText6 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText6 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName7]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=7

[ElementType7]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=7

[ElementIcon7]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName7]|[ElementType7]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText7 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText7 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName8]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=8

[ElementType8]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=8

[ElementIcon8]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName8]|[ElementType8]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText8 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText8 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName9]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=9

[ElementType9]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=9

[ElementIcon9]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName9]|[ElementType9]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText9 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText9 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName10]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=10

[ElementType10]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=10

[ElementIcon10]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName10]|[ElementType10]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText10 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText10 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName11]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=11

[ElementType11]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=11

[ElementIcon11]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName11]|[ElementType11]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText11 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText11 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName12]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=12

[ElementType12]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=12

[ElementIcon12]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName12]|[ElementType12]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText12 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText12 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName13]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=13

[ElementType13]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=13

[ElementIcon13]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName13]|[ElementType13]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText13 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText13 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName14]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=14

[ElementType14]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=14

[ElementIcon14]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName14]|[ElementType14]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText14 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText14 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName15]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=15

[ElementType15]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=15

[ElementIcon15]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName15]|[ElementType15]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText15 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText15 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName16]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=16

[ElementType16]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=16

[ElementIcon16]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName16]|[ElementType16]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText16 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText16 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

---Styles---

[Texts]
Hidden=1
X=0r
Y=(#LineGap#)R
W=(#LineW#-#StrokeW#*2)
FontEffectColor=0,0,0,255
FontColor=255,255,255,255
StringEffect=Shadow
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
ClipString=2
UpdateDivider=-1
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "#Color1#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor ""][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

---Meters---

[DropDownBox]
Group=ElementLines
Hidden=1
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle (#StrokeW#/2),(#StrokeW#/2),(#LineW#-#StrokeW#),(#LineH#*#Lines#+#LineGap#*(#Lines#+1)),#Corner# | StrokeWidth #StrokeW# | Stroke Color 255,255,255,128 | Fill Color 0,0,0,128
UpdateDivider=-1
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure Folder "IndexUp"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure Folder "IndexDown"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementText1]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
X=(#StrokeW#)r
Y=(#LineGap#)r
MeasureName=ElementName1
MeasureName2=ElementIcon1
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName1 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText2]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName2
MeasureName2=ElementIcon2
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName2 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText3]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName3
MeasureName2=ElementIcon3
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName3 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText4]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName4
MeasureName2=ElementIcon4
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName4 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText5]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName5
MeasureName2=ElementIcon5
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName5 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText6]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName6
MeasureName2=ElementIcon6
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName6 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText7]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName7
MeasureName2=ElementIcon7
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName7 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText8]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName8
MeasureName2=ElementIcon8
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName8 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText9]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName9
MeasureName2=ElementIcon9
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName9 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText10]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName10
MeasureName2=ElementIcon10
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName10 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText11]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName11
MeasureName2=ElementIcon11
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName11 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText12]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName12
MeasureName2=ElementIcon12
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName12 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText13]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName13
MeasureName2=ElementIcon13
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName13 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText14]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName14
MeasureName2=ElementIcon14
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName14 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText15]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName15
MeasureName2=ElementIcon15
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName15 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText16]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName16
MeasureName2=ElementIcon16
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName16 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

---Imagen---

[FolderName]
Meter=Image
Y=(#LineGap#+#StrokeW#+#LineH#*#Lines#+#LineGap#*(#Lines#+1))
W=(#LauncherW#)
ImageName=#@#IconW.png
;ImageTint=#Color2#
UpdateDivider=-1
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageTint "#Color1#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageTint ""][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ToggleMeterGroup ElementLines][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

---Globo---

ToolTipType=1
ToolTipTitle="     Work"
ToolTipIcon=#@#IconW.ico
ToolTipText=Click para Abrir
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Very good job on expanding, it doesn't look like there's any mistake, as far as I could tell from my phone.

As for your question, sure it's possible, and you already know how to do it. Just hide the ElementLines meter group before redrawing, in the LeftMouseActions from the desired ElementText meters. After all, this is exactly what happens when clicking the image, except there it's toggling between hidden and shown instead.

By the way, I don't think you want to do this for all items in the menu, certainly not for the folders, because then you'd expect to continue the navigation. So, you'd probably have to use the possible values of the icon measures in some variables that store the appropriate bangs for each case. Let me put this into code...
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

Yincognito wrote: August 7th, 2023, 5:47 pm Very good job on expanding, it doesn't look like there's any mistake, as far as I could tell from my phone.

As for your question, sure it's possible, and you already know how to do it. Just hide the ElementLines meter group before redrawing, in the LeftMouseActions from the desired ElementText meters. After all, this is exactly what happens when clicking the image, except there it's toggling between hidden and shown instead.

By the way, I don't think you want to do this for all items in the menu, certainly not for the folders, because then you'd expect to continue the navigation. So, you'd probably have to use the possible values of the icon measures in some variables that store the appropriate bangs for each case. Let me put this into code...
More less I understand, it's not that it's very important, it's not annoying, it's just perhaps the idea of ​​completing a job as good as that, to my liking. And embellishing the painting more, or giving it more effect would simply be expeculative ha ha ha ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:welcome:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: August 7th, 2023, 4:57 pmIs it possible that when you click on any item in the menu it closes itself? Since it remains open until you close it again from the icon.
Ok, so here is what you need to do:
- create 3 variables in [Variables], called AutoHide, AutoHide📁, and AutoHide📄 (yes, with the icon characters at the end of their names, according to the missing, folder and file possible "states" of an ElementIcon measure)
- assign the [] aka the empty bang value to the first 2 variables (so that the menu isn't hidden when clicking on a non existing element or a folder element, as mentioned above), and [!HideMeterGroup ElementLines] to the 3rd (so that the menu is hidden only when clicking on a file element)
- insert the corresponding [#AutoHide[&ElementIcon...]] at the start of the LeftMouseAction of the [ElementText...] meters (e.g. [#AutoHide[&ElementIcon10]] to the [ElementText10] meter, etc.)
- save, refresh, enjoy
Apparently, if the above is inserted just before the !Redraw bang as I originally mentioned, the measures are already updated and the variables are chosen based on the updated (or followed) paths, resulting in unexpected / unwanted behavior. Placing the variables at the start of the action solves this potential issue.