It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:17 pm

MSIAfterburner.dll

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: MSIAfterburner.dll

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: August 5th, 2023, 6:09 amI couldn't get the icons to appear correctly
Try to start fresh. Delete your current .ini file, create it again but don't yet copy paste the code. Then, follow the instructions I've already mentioned above:
Yincognito wrote: August 4th, 2023, 10:44 pm...[SkinFolder]\Skin.ini (must be saved encoded as UTF-16 LE in Notepad, or UTF-16 LE BOM in Notepad++, so the Unicode icons are seen by Rainmeter)
Yincognito wrote: August 5th, 2023, 4:19 amread again and save your .ini file as I mentioned. Both Notepad and Notepad++ allow that, you only have to pay attention to the dropdown menus in Notepad when saving and to the main menu options in Notepad++.
After you do that, you can finally copy paste the code into the properly saved file (according to the program you use for editing) and it will work.
arcanosa84 wrote: August 5th, 2023, 6:09 amand move the box up
The 1st line after the orange highlight here tells you that X and Y in a skin start from its top-left corner. Having this in mind, a bit of common sense logic, and checking the Parameters paragraph of the rectangle Shape meter from the manual via the link below will help you answer the following:
Yincognito wrote: August 5th, 2023, 4:19 amSo, there are three questions you must ask of yourself:
- if you want to move the DropDownBox meter to the top, where do you have to move it in the code?
- if you want to move the DropDownBox meter to the top, what value does its Y need to have?
- if you want to move the FolderName meter to the bottom, how much do you have to add to #LineGap#+#StrokeW#, considering the formulas that define the DropDownBox rectangle?
Please let me know what do you think the answers to these questions are. It's easy, but you HAVE to use your own mind for it.
arcanosa84 wrote: August 5th, 2023, 6:09 amPlease help me complete the code, I just won't make it.
I did provide a complete code like 3 times by now in this thread, if I'm not mistaken (the MSI AB, the Ping and now the dropdown list). You will make it if you're willing to think logically and change 4 things (the encoding, the menu position in the code, the menu's Y and the icon's Y) - just trust yourself and your abilities, and pay attention to what has been said above.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

[...]

Yincognito wrote: ↑Yesterday, 11:19 pm
So, there are three questions you must ask of yourself:
- if you want to move the DropDownBox meter to the top, where do you have to move it in the code?
- if you want to move the DropDownBox meter to the top, what value does its Y need to have?
- if you want to move the FolderName meter to the bottom, how much do you have to add to #LineGap#+#StrokeW#, considering the formulas that define the DropDownBox rectangle?

Let's see, I don't want to sound ungrateful, I know that you have helped me a lot, I am very aware of that and I am truly grateful.
On the other hand, it has been difficult for me to understand, I don't know why, I have read what puts me very carefully, and in this Code Fragment, which corresponds to the Image I put it at the end and I achieved the position but not quite right , in the adjustment of the X and Y values ​​there is a W, considering that it must be a Y, I did not manage to make the box together maintain the center with respect to the image.

Code: Select all

[DropDownBox]
Group=ElementLines
Hidden=1
X=(#StrokeW#)
Y=(#LineGap#)
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle (#StrokeW#/2),(#StrokeW#/2),(#LineW#-#StrokeW#),(#LineH#*#Lines#+#LineGap#*(#Lines#+1)),#Corner# | StrokeWidth #StrokeW# | Stroke Color 255,255,255,128 | Fill Color 0,0,0,128
UpdateDivider=-1
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure Folder "IndexUp"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure Folder "IndexDown"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementText1]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
X=(#StrokeW#)r
Y=(#LineGap#)r
MeasureName=ElementName1
MeasureName2=ElementIcon1
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName1 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText2]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName2
MeasureName2=ElementIcon2
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName2 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText3]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName3
MeasureName2=ElementIcon3
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName3 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[LauncherImage]
Meter=Image
X=((#LineW#+#LauncherW#)/2)
Y=(#LauncherW#)r
ImageName=#@#Launcher.png
UpdateDivider=-1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ToggleMeterGroup ElementLines][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[LauncherImage]
Meter=Image
X=((#LineW#-#LauncherW#)/2)R
W=(#LauncherW#)R
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1
As the values ​​of X and Y are variables, their use confuses me, with this configuration I managed to make the box on top and the image below but they are not aligned, and the size of the image was modified, it became larger by varying the position in the code

Have a little patience for me, I know I'm going to make it, I just need a little bit of effort, and I'm really trying.
I already managed to get it to recognize the icons, I had done so but obviously something went wrong I use notepad, I started from the beginning as it recommended and that was it, I just need to clarify why I moved so much from one to the other to organize it.
I already understood what he quoted me in the manual regarding the X and Y axis, but I reiterate my doubt is that he uses variables here, and hence my confusion. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :D
Last edited by Brian on August 6th, 2023, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use [code] tags. It's the </> button. Thanks.
:Whistle :Whistle Learning is the most complete art of life. Just enjoy it. :bow: :bow:
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

arcanosa84 wrote: August 5th, 2023, 2:33 pm [...]

Yincognito wrote: ↑Yesterday, 11:19 pm
So, there are three questions you must ask of yourself:

Let's see, I don't want to sound ungrateful, I know that you have helped me a lot, I am very aware of that and I am truly grateful.
On the other hand, it has been difficult for me to understand, I don't know why, I have read what puts me very carefully, and in this Code Fragment, which corresponds to the Image I put it at the end and I achieved the position but not quite right , in the adjustment of the X and Y values ​​there is a W, considering that it must be a Y, I did not manage to make the box together maintain the center with respect to the image.

[DropDownBox]
Group=ElementLines
Hidden=1
X=(#StrokeW#)
Y=(#LineGap#)
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle (#StrokeW#/2),(#StrokeW#/2),(#LineW#-#StrokeW#),(#LineH#*#Lines#+#LineGap#*(#Lines#+1)),#Corner# | StrokeWidth #StrokeW# | Stroke Color 255,255,255,128 | Fill Color 0,0,0,128
UpdateDivider=-1
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure Folder "IndexUp"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure Folder "IndexDown"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementText1]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
X=(#StrokeW#)r
Y=(#LineGap#)r
MeasureName=ElementName1
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName1 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText2]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName2
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName2 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[ElementText3]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName3
Text=%2 %1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure ElementName3 "FollowPath"][!UpdateMeasure Folder][!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[LauncherImage]
Meter=Image
X=((#LineW#+#LauncherW#)/2)
Y=(#LauncherW#)r
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1

[LauncherImage]
Meter=Image
X=((#LineW#-#LauncherW#)/2)R
W=(#LauncherW#)R
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1
As the values ​​of X and Y are variables, their use confuses me, with this configuration I managed to make the box on top and the image below but they are not aligned, and the size of the image was modified, it became larger by varying the position in the code

Have a little patience for me, I know I'm going to make it, I just need a little bit of effort, and I'm really trying.
I already managed to get it to recognize the icons, I had done so but obviously something went wrong I use notepad, I started from the beginning as it recommended and that was it, I just need to clarify why I moved so much from one to the other to organize it.
I already understood what he quoted me in the manual regarding the X and Y axis, but I reiterate my doubt is that he uses variables here, and hence my confusion. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :D
My fundamental doubt or confusion is that I cannot modify the values ​​of the variables, since the line of the square becomes wider, or something like that. That's why I'm crazy, I know that I must apply it correctly in the code according to the formula that he explains to me, but I did not succeed.
:Whistle :Whistle Learning is the most complete art of life. Just enjoy it. :bow: :bow:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: August 5th, 2023, 2:33 pmOn the other hand, it has been difficult for me to understand, I don't know why, I have read what puts me very carefully, and in this Code Fragment, which corresponds to the Image I put it at the end and I achieved the position but not quite right , in the adjustment of the X and Y values ​​there is a W, considering that it must be a Y, I did not manage to make the box together maintain the center with respect to the image.
Very good, so you're getting somewhere with the code: you moved the box at the beginning of the code (1st question) and you almost nailed its Y position except you could have made it Y=0 since, after all, you wanted it at the very top (2nd question). :thumbup:

However, there are two problems with the code you posted:

1) you changed the X values for the box and the image, but this is not needed, since you only want to move / switch things vertically; so, no horizontal change is required, all X-ses will stay as in the original code; the original X=((#LineW#-#LauncherW#)/2) for the image is what centers it horizontally in relation to the box, since the formula positions the image at half the difference between the total box width (#LineW#) and image width (#LauncherW#)

2) the Y for the image is wrong:
- you have two image meters named the same, and this is wrong since only one of them will be considered by Rainmeter (it doesn't really matter which), so leave only one of them in the code; if you'll want to add more in the future, you can do it, but name them differently
- it isn't feasible to apply relative positioning in relation to meters which are toggled between hidden and shown (like you did for the Y of the image in relation to the Y of ElementText3), since the dimensions of the latter are made 0 when hidden, resulting in the meters positioned relative to them jumping all over the place when that happens
- because of the above, using the formula of the box rectangle's height and adding #LineGap#+#StrokeW# to it will be enough for the Y of the image; #LineGap# because this is what I set to be the vertical offset separating stuff in the skin (like a padding, for example); #StrokeW# because of the things mentioned here, which also explains the form of the rectangle coordinates and width formulas in the box meter; the box rectangle's height is the corresponding parameter from the code, according to the description from the manual

By the way, did you finally managed to make those weird symbols turning into the file and folder characters after properly saving the file?
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: August 5th, 2023, 2:49 pmMy fundamental doubt or confusion is that I cannot modify the values ​​of the variables, since the line of the square becomes wider, or something like that.
The lines from the box only become wider if you change the value of the LineW variable from [Variables]. If the positioning and its formulas are correctly done as I explained above, this will result in a seamless and nice adjustment of various things in the skin while at the same time keeping things centered, and so on.

Since we're at it, add back the original W=(#LauncherW#) to the launcher image meter. It helps if you one day you'll want to make the image bigger or smaller. Also, if you'll ever change the value of the FontSize variable, make sure you proportionally change the value of the LineH variable as well.
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

[...]

1.) If I moved the code to the bottom but this causes the image we put to increase its size, I don't know why, and what I want is for the icon to be at the bottom and the box on top.
2.) That was an error when copying it, I only have one, I haven't added more, I just want it to work well and then modify the number of visible lines, with 3 it's very few, but I do that later, I want everything to work well and is organized.
[- from the above, using the box rectangle height formula and adding #LineGap#+#StrokeW# to it will suffice for the Y of the image; #LineGap# because this is what I set as the vertical offset that separates things on the skin (like a padding, for example); #StrokeW# because of the things mentioned here, which also explain the rectangle coordinate shape and width formulas in the meter box; the height of the rectangle of the box is the corresponding parameter of the code, according to the description of the manual]

Here I do not understand very well or I am left with doubts, I do not speak much English, I am Spanish-speaking, it is possible that I cannot understand what is real that it tells me, that is why I ask for the fix in my code error to compare what it is I have it wrong and it is true the icon jumps when I select it, I see why, now I will try to adjust the code according to what you tell me.

[By the way, did you finally manage to get those weird symbols to become the file and folder characters after successfully saving the file? ]

Yes, I managed to get everything right, I did everything you recommended, I don't know why it didn't work the first time, I had selected the correct type of configuration as you indicated, but that's perfect
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: August 5th, 2023, 6:34 pmHere I do not understand very well or I am left with doubts, I do not speak much English, I am Spanish-speaking, it is possible that I cannot understand what is real that it tells me, that is why I ask for the fix in my code error to compare what it is I have it wrong and it is true the icon jumps when I select it, I see why, now I will try to adjust the code according to what you tell me.

Yes, I managed to get everything right, I did everything you recommended, I don't know why it didn't work the first time, I had selected the correct type of configuration as you indicated, but that's perfect
Ok, I will be brief so that Google translates it correctly into Spanish. Take the original code here and:
- move the image meter to the end of the code, so it is drawn last
- remove the Y line from the box meter, to make it 0
- add an Y line to the image meter and make it equal to the sum between the formula for the height of the rectangle used in the box meter and #LineGap#+#StrokeW#

The rest of what I said was meant to explain the above so you can understand why things have to be like that, but if you don't speak much English and Google doesn't translate well into Spanish (I just noticed that, it's terrible), then the explanation is pointless anyway.
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

[...]

First thank you for understanding, there are things that I can understand but the truth is that there are others that I can't and I must use a translator.
Following to the letter what you indicated I have an error, the frame is generated on the image, not at the top, that was the first thing that happened to me when I started to edit it.
On the other hand and using what is in the manual in the value of Y I finished it in R
Y=(#LineGap#+#StrokeW#)R
This way the frame is generated well but when you click on the image it moves down and the frame comes out correctly on top of it, and when you click again the image moves up again. The complete code is as follows:

[Variables]
FontFace=Consolas
FontSize=10
LauncherW=50
LineW=240
LineH=16
StrokeW=2
LineGap=5
Corner=6
FolderPath="C:\Archivos Portables\Accesos Barra\Work\"
Lines=3

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
AccurateText=1
DynamicWindowSize=1

---Measures---

[Folder]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path="#FolderPath#"
ShowDotDot=1
ShowFolder=1
Count=#Lines#
FinishAction=[!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
UpdateDivider=-1

[ElementName1]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=1

[ElementType1]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=1

[ElementIcon1]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName1]|[ElementType1]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^.+[|].+$":"📄","^.+[|]$":"📁","^[|]$":""
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText1 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText1 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName2]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=2

[ElementType2]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=2

[ElementIcon2]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName2]|[ElementType2]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText2 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText2 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName3]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=3

[ElementType3]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=3

[ElementIcon3]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName3]|[ElementType3]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText3 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText3 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

---Styles---

[Texts]
Hidden=1
X=0r
Y=(#LineGap#)R
W=(#LineW#-#StrokeW#*2)
FontEffectColor=0,0,0,255
FontColor=255,255,255,255
StringEffect=Shadow
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
ClipString=2
UpdateDivider=-1
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "255,128,64,128"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor ""][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

---Meters---

[DropDownBox]
Group=ElementLines
Hidden=1
"Y=(#LineGap#)R
Meter=Shape
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementText1]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
X=(#StrokeW#)r
Y=(#LineGap#)r
MeasureName=ElementName1
Text=%2 %1

[ElementText2]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName2
Text=%2 %1

[ElementText3]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName3
Text=%2 %1

[FolderName]
Meter=Image
X=((#LineW#-#LauncherW#)/2)
Y=(#LineGap#+#StrokeW#)R
W=(#LauncherW#)
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Sorry, but ... it's not the translation which is the culprit here, because this time I checked and Google translated perfectly what I wrote above.

You simply didn't follow the 2nd and 3rd points from my last reply ... at all. The line I told you to remove is still there (commenting out starts with ; and not " by the way), and you didn't add the height of the rectangle that I mentioned above to the Y of the image (plus, you added the R relative positioning by yourself, even though I didn't tell you that). Basically, you only did what was already made and could be copy pasted, aka #LineGap#+#StrokeW#. If you really checked the manual for the rectangle Shape syntax like you said you did, and add the part from the code corresponding to where the height of the rectangle is defined to the sum in the Y from the image, you would have solved this yesterday already...

I'm patient and optimistic though. Eventually you'll understand what needs to be done according to the more than clear description above, just like you did with the file encoding. ;-)

P.S. For the record, it's the 3rd time I link the rectangle Shape syntax in this thread. I can do it as many times as necessary, until you succeed with this - you're close and on the right track anyway. I will not write the whole skin for you though, this is your task.
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

[...]

Hello, let me apologize, it's not just a matter of the translator, it's that I have to review the translation and then go to the code and I really don't know why what I copied regarding the rectangle formula wasn't pasted, and I trusted what I wrote, that's why I sent him the code to see what was happening, when he told me to delete the line And what I did was put () to deactivate it and know that they worked there, that is, I already know that I should put (;) for that purpose, I didn't have good clarity but I'm already learned. I had added the R value from before and I told him that in this way I had achieved an improved effect of my error, since I was missing what he already added on this occasion and it works perfectly, last night I worked on adding an effect for hovering over it the color intensifies, and everything is working fine.
Believe me when I tell you that I read the manual and every quote you made to me, I would like it to be easier for me but it has been hard for me to understand, I have no idea why since I like the subject and I enjoy it, that's why at the time I asked you Communicate by another faster way to ask the question eventually. Of course, the post would remain empty, but I am already grasping the idea of ​​many things that I had doubts about, I still have thousands left, but little by little, I am a difficult student, I know, my apologies, but I put a lot of interest in what what I do.

I thank you for not sending me the fixed skin, so I stumbled until I found the path you indicated, now I can enjoy my achievement, for that, thank you, sometimes one does not understand the why but it is evident that it is preferable that one manages to identify the parts Of code.
My doubts will never cease but little by little I will be able to learn more and be able to take steps by myself.
Last night while I was organizing the code for the effect when hovering over the icon, I had a question, I could do it with a color image, so you understand me:

Can I make hovering instead of coloring the image to overlay an image? :? :? :?

MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageTint "#Color1#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageTint "#Color2#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
Here is the code as I have it so far in case it detects any other error, it is working well for me, thanks for your guide and help. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

[Variables]
FontFace=Consolas
FontSize=10
LauncherW=36
LineW=240
LineH=16
StrokeW=2
LineGap=5
Corner=6
FolderPath="C:\Archivos Portables\Accesos Barra\Work\"
Lines=3

Color1=64,154,255
Color2=190,255,255
Color3=64,154,255

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
AccurateText=1
DynamicWindowSize=1

---Measures---

[Folder]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path="#FolderPath#"
ShowDotDot=1
ShowFolder=1
Count=#Lines#
FinishAction=[!UpdateMeasureGroup Elements][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
UpdateDivider=-1

[ElementName1]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=1

[ElementType1]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=1

[ElementIcon1]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName1]|[ElementType1]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText1 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText1 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName2]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=2

[ElementType2]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=2

[ElementIcon2]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName2]|[ElementType2]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText2 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText2 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementName3]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileName
Index=3

[ElementType3]
Group=Elements
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[Folder]
Type=FileType
Index=3

[ElementIcon3]
Group=Elements
Measure=String
String="[ElementName3]|[ElementType3]"
UpdateDivider=-1
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText3 H 0]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption ElementText3 H (#LineH#)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

---Styles---

[Texts]
Hidden=1
X=0r
Y=(#LineGap#)R
W=(#LineW#-#StrokeW#*2)
FontEffectColor=0,0,0,255
FontColor=255,255,255,255
StringEffect=Shadow
FontFace=#FontFace#
FontSize=#FontSize#
AntiAlias=1
ClipString=2
UpdateDivider=-1
"MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "255,128,64,128"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "#Color1#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor ""][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

---Meters---

[DropDownBox]
Group=ElementLines
Hidden=1
Meter=Shape
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1

[ElementText1]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
X=(#StrokeW#)r
Y=(#LineGap#)r
MeasureName=ElementName1
Text=%2 %1

[ElementText2]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName2
Text=%2 %1

[ElementText3]
Group=ElementLines
Meter=String
MeterStyle=Texts
MeasureName=ElementName3
Text=%2 %1

[FolderName]
Meter=Image
X=((#LineW#-#LauncherW#)/2)
Y=(#LineGap#+#StrokeW#)+((#LineH#*#Lines#+#LineGap#*(#Lines#+1)))
W=(#LauncherW#)
ImageName=#@#IconW.png
ImageTint=#Color2#
UpdateDivider=-1
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageTint "#Color1#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageTint "#Color2#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1