It is currently April 20th, 2024, 10:40 am

Problem with weather for my City.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
un1cron

Problem with weather for my City.

Post by un1cron »

Hello Everyone.
I have problem with weather for my city.
Here are datails.
http://www.accuweather.com/pl/EUR/PL/PL009/Rzesz%C3%B3w/Quick-Look.aspx
I can't find any weather skins that show weather for my city. I can't find location code on weather.com, and code from accuweather doesn't work. Can someone help me and tell me step by step, how put good weather skins that work for my city ??
Regards.
Chris.
JpsCrazy

Re: Problem with weather for my City.

Post by JpsCrazy »

http://weather.msn.com/RSS.aspx?wealocations=wc:28470&weadegreetype=F

Use Gnometer's MSN Weather skin and use his configuration tool.

Or find another skin you'd like and have at it.
un1cron

Post by un1cron »

ok thanks. But is this only one option that i can choise ?? Becouse on weather.com I can't find code for my city, i can't put skin that i want, and skins that take info from accuweather, they don't work !!!!
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

un1cron wrote:ok thanks. But is this only one option that i can choise ?? Becouse on weather.com I can't find code for my city, i can't put skin that i want, and skins that take info from accuweather, they don't work !!!!
The AccuWeather feed that we used is dead and they terminated our agreement.
We got yahoo-weather and weather.com (which is the same thing), and we got msn-weather. Those are the three big ones you can choose from. There are several minor sites that you probably can use.

I'm most interested in where you live as your location will not show. And I'm wondering if you know what it is you are supposed to look for.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
JpsCrazy

Post by JpsCrazy »

un1cron wrote:ok thanks. But is this only one option that i can choise ?? Becouse on weather.com I can't find code for my city, i can't put skin that i want, and skins that take info from accuweather, they don't work !!!!
It's not the only option, but it's definately the most convenient.
You could edit the skin you like to work with MSN Weather, but it may not be easy. At all.
It'd be a lot of hard work. Unless you know what you're doing and take bits and pieces from different skins to make it work.

Point being, if you want it to work, use a MSN Weather skin. The code can be found through MSN Weather.
Or as Chewtoy said, you could try finding a minor weather service and use that, but you may not be able to find a premade skin.
Chewtoy wrote:I'm most interested in where you live as your location will not show.
Rzeszów, Poland
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

I don't think, therefore I'm not.