It is currently July 27th, 2024, 6:58 am

Animation Question

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
ZXCVBOT

Re: Animation Question

Post by ZXCVBOT »

If you want to replace "Default" icons, it is possible, but out of scope for Rainmeter: Try searching for 7TSP Themes.
PsxDoomForever

Post by PsxDoomForever »

Thank you very much for the answers :oops: , I will slowly digest the information received in my head and finally achieve the implementation of ideas using this program :cake:
PsxDoomForever

Post by PsxDoomForever »

I will make every icon in the skin. And now my desktop looks like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

PsxDoomForever wrote: November 5th, 2023, 4:25 pm I will make every icon in the skin.
To be honest a Rainmeter skin / meter can't fully replace a Windows shortcut, even if it can look very similar. Just my thought...
PsxDoomForever

Post by PsxDoomForever »

balala wrote: November 5th, 2023, 4:27 pm To be honest a Rainmeter skin / meter can't fully replace a Windows shortcut, even if it can look very similar. Just my thought...
Yes. However, for the sake of animation of a shortcut for opening a program or folder using a program skin, I am ready to spend time realizing my dream.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

PsxDoomForever wrote: November 5th, 2023, 4:32 pm Yes. However, for the sake of animation of a shortcut for opening a program or folder using a program skin, I am ready to spend time realizing my dream.
Alright. Feel free to come back if any further question arise (saying this even if I didn't help you at all in this problem).
PsxDoomForever

Post by PsxDoomForever »

balala wrote: November 5th, 2023, 4:35 pm Alright. Feel free to come back if any further question arise (saying this even if I didn't help you at all in this problem).
Of course, if my road to the dream of animated icons stumbles over a stone of not understanding the problem, I will write.
PsxDoomForever

Post by PsxDoomForever »

balala wrote: November 5th, 2023, 4:35 pm Alright. Feel free to come back if any further question arise (saying this even if I didn't help you at all in this problem).
If I have 4 frames for the upcoming animation. Is it correct to name files starting with 0. Or starting with the number 1?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZXCVBOT

Post by ZXCVBOT »

0 is the way to go, if you use the manual/my code. Although it is not that difficult to use the ones named from 1.
PsxDoomForever

Post by PsxDoomForever »

ZXCVBOT wrote: November 5th, 2023, 5:52 pm 0 is the way to go, if you use the manual/my code. Although it is not that difficult to use the ones named from 1.
Thank you