It is currently April 16th, 2024, 11:31 am

imagemagick & RunCommand

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
StArL0rd84

Re: imagemagick & RunCommand

Post by StArL0rd84 »

Yincognito wrote: March 20th, 2023, 9:12 pm Love it when the "Eureka!" moment happens and suddenly things become clear and more straightforward. Sometimes keeping it simple pays off. 8-)
Yeah, for me, those moments almost always happens when I'm busy with something else than coding. And then I can't wait to get home to try it out. :D
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: imagemagick & RunCommand

Post by Yincognito »

StArL0rd84 wrote: March 20th, 2023, 9:23 pm Yeah, for me, those moments almost always happens when I'm busy with something else than coding. And then I can't wait to get home to try it out. :D
Well, taking a break from something usually gives you a different perspective on it, it's the same for me as well: it can be a good night sleep, a cigar, explaining the problem to someone else, or, like you mentioned, dealing with something else entirely. That doesn't mean you don't think about it, it only means that in those moments you're able to "think outside the box", so to speak. Of course, in cases like the one here, an advice from a fellow designer can also give a new direction to your thoughts. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth