It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 3:22 pm

Month calendar with Google events

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
pds

Month calendar with Google events

Post by pds »

I would like to ask if there is a calendar that can display events from google calendar?
something like this with highlighted events:
cal.png
Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Month calendar with Google events

Post by balala »

pds wrote: March 8th, 2023, 9:38 am I would like to ask if there is a calendar that can display events from google calendar?
The Calendar skin of my Mirage suite can show you events, even if it doesn't take those events from the Google account, but you have to add them manually into the skin. It warns you on the appropriate day of the event. You can add events for certain date or for a day with repeating the event on same day of each year.
Yep, this is not exactly what did you asked for, since it doesn't get the events from the Google Calendar. However if you are interested, you can give it a try.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

pds wrote: March 8th, 2023, 9:38 am I would like to ask if there is a calendar that can display events from google calendar?
The ModernGadgets calendar in your screenshot can display custom events too, but not from your Google calendar. Google Calendar APIs require a developer account to use them, so you probably won't find many (or any) skins that can pull from there. There ARE skins can that parse iCal files, but that's even more manual configuration.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
pds

Post by pds »

SilverAzide wrote: March 8th, 2023, 12:44 pm The ModernGadgets calendar in your screenshot can display custom events too, but not from your Google calendar. Google Calendar APIs require a developer account to use them, so you probably won't find many (or any) skins that can pull from there. There ARE skins can that parse iCal files, but that's even more manual configuration.
I have my own skin for google events and no developer account is needed.
kalend png.png
I thought someone had already solved something like this. Guess I'll have to do it myself :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.