It is currently April 25th, 2024, 8:18 am

Rookie Question

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Mulliganplummer

Rookie Question

Post by Mulliganplummer »

I tried looking for my question, but nothing jumped out. I just got a new 400 x 1280 mini monitor. I want to add a hardware sensor screen, where do I start?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rookie Question

Post by balala »

Mulliganplummer wrote: March 6th, 2023, 12:55 am I just got a new 400 x 1280 mini monitor. I want to add a hardware sensor screen,
What a "hardware sensor screen" is? Have no idea what you mean by this and since you didn't get a reply not even after almost one day, I assume others didn1t understand either. So what did you mean by this?
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Mulliganplummer wrote: March 6th, 2023, 12:55 am I tried looking for my question, but nothing jumped out. I just got a new 400 x 1280 mini monitor. I want to add a hardware sensor screen, where do I start?
I guess you want to see hardware information (temperature values, cpu speed etc) on your second monitor.

I access the hardware information using the HWinfo application on my own computer.
There are different programs, but the most detailed data is provided by the HWinfo application.

The following document contains application settings and how you can use it.
Using HWiNFO with Rainmeter

Since we do not know what kind of design you want, we cannot help you exactly.
First you need to create a skin according to your own needs.
Then we can help you with the parts of the code that don't work or you can't get them to work :thumbup:
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Mulliganplummer wrote: March 6th, 2023, 12:55 am I tried looking for my question, but nothing jumped out. I just got a new 400 x 1280 mini monitor. I want to add a hardware sensor screen, where do I start?
Like this?
20220116_021531.jpg
20220116_021541.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...