It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:13 pm

Is there a Calendar skin for google ?

General topics related to Rainmeter.
elite-fusion

Is there a Calendar skin for google ?

Post by elite-fusion »

Hello, i was just wondering if there is a skin or something along those lines for RainMeter, but a calendar skin that automatically syncs my calendar from google calendars? for example, i used RainL@nder, but i dont want to to have too many things in my start up, so i want to switch over to RainMeter since i can do everything with this amazing program, just the only thing is if i might be able to get a calendar similar to the one offered for RainL@nder along with the Events list? please let me know. Thank you
poiru
Developer

Re: Is there a Calendar skin for google ?

Post by poiru »

Gnometer has one. To get it, you will have to simply get the latest version of Rainmeter (1.2 RC) and Gnometer will automatically be installed. Google Calendar skin will be in Configs -> Gnometer -> Gcal.

Read manual to configure your URL for Google Calendar: http://koti.welho.com/legace/gnometer/12.html

Enigma has one, too, but I don't know how it works.
elite-fusion

Post by elite-fusion »

im behind a proxy at work, we dont use a username and password, but we do have a proxy to get on, basically basic web surfing is on a corp proxy, but i do have proxy settings for an outside line, but we are not able to configure internet explorer to any other proxy except the corp one. How would i be able to add a proxy to that particular Gcal Skin? my proxy is:

internet.frod.com:83

so how would i configure Gcal to use this proxy in order for it to work?
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

elite-fusion wrote:im behind a proxy at work, we dont use a username and password, but we do have a proxy to get on, basically basic web surfing is on a corp proxy, but i do have proxy settings for an outside line, but we are not able to configure internet explorer to any other proxy except the corp one. How would i be able to add a proxy to that particular Gcal Skin? my proxy is:

internet.frod.com:83

so how would i configure Gcal to use this proxy in order for it to work?
http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4193

Add it below [Gcal].
elite-fusion

Post by elite-fusion »

so it should look like this:

Code: Select all

[Gcal]
Proxy=internet.frod.com:83
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
UpdateRate=1800
Url=http://www.google.co.uk/calendar/feeds/#gcal.URL#/basic?max-results=4&futureevents=true&singleevents=true&orderby=starttime&sortorder=a
RegExp="(?siU)<email>#GET##GET##GET##GET##GET##GET##GET##GET#"
because that doesnt work