It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 5:31 pm

Translate skin (Tempus) date to my own language

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Makezu

Translate skin (Tempus) date to my own language

Post by Makezu »

Hi

I know this is probably too many times asked, but i tried google that and never found any answer. However i got month works to show my own language but how i translate date?

Skin: https://www.deviantart.com/joshuah345/art/Tempus-New-Rainmeter-Clock-Skin-809715904
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Translate skin (Tempus) date to my own language

Post by SilverAzide »

Makezu wrote: January 30th, 2023, 1:14 am I know this is probably too many times asked, but i tried google that and never found any answer. However i got month works to show my own language but how i translate date?
Yeah, this has been asked about a million times. The user manual is your friend... see this.

Code: Select all

[MeasureTime]
Measure=Time
FormatLocale=<your Windows locale ID goes here, or "Local" to match your Windows settings>
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Makezu

Post by Makezu »

SilverAzide wrote: January 30th, 2023, 3:05 am Yeah, this has been asked about a million times. The user manual is your friend... see this.

Code: Select all

[MeasureTime]
Measure=Time
FormatLocale=<your Windows locale ID goes here, or "Local" to match your Windows settings>
i wish it could be thats easy but its not. i also tried remove things little dots - not helped. tried put example =fi-Fi or fi-fi no its not worked.

however that works only to month:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Makezu wrote: January 30th, 2023, 2:12 pm i wish it could be thats easy but its not. i also tried remove things little dots - not helped. tried put example =fi-Fi or fi-fi no its not worked.

however that works only to month:
Sorry, my instructions were not intended to be taken literally. I was trying to tell you to add the FormatLocale option to all Time measures that are returning data in the wrong language, as described in the manual reference.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Makezu

Re: Translate skin (Tempus) day to my own language

Post by Makezu »

SilverAzide wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:50 pm Sorry, my instructions were not intended to be taken literally. I was trying to tell you to add the FormatLocale option to all Time measures that are returning data in the wrong language, as described in the manual reference.
sorry, i said wrongly... i meant i needed DAY translate but i needed only copy that MeasureDate locale thing change MeasureDate -> MeasureDay.. oh well lol. -.-