It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:13 pm

edit setttings

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
anoncognito

edit setttings

Post by anoncognito »

I can't open the settings on any of the skins. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled rainmeter and the skins.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: edit setttings

Post by SilverAzide »

anoncognito wrote: January 21st, 2023, 9:35 am I can't open the settings on any of the skins. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled rainmeter and the skins.
There's a billion skins out in the world, which ones are you referring to? Reinstalling Rainmeter is rarely, if ever, the solution.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: edit setttings

Post by balala »

anoncognito wrote: January 21st, 2023, 9:35 am I can't open the settings on any of the skins. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled rainmeter and the skins.
Additionally to SilverAzide's reply, what do you mean by "settings on any of the skins"? If a skin has a settings tool, lately these are in most cases also Rainmeter skins. If you can open the, let's say, main skin, you should have to can open the settings skin as well. But I'm not sure this is what you can't open, because this doesn't really make sense. So, what can't you open?