It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:17 pm

Music player infinite text flow

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Music player infinite text flow

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 21st, 2022, 5:17 pm Not at first, but when I changed it, nothing changed either.

I had also tried other fonts, but that didn't change anything either

What I should perhaps say is that this is always only the first letter that flows in and the first letter that flows out.
Not sure. The line having the problem is the title? And artist and album are alright? Am I correct supposing this?
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 21st, 2022, 6:35 pm Not sure. The line having the problem is the title? And artist and album are alright? Am I correct supposing this?
So the problem is this question mark in the diamond. This is both at the title, at the artist and at the album, but always the first when flowing in and the first before flowing out, the rest is displayed correctly.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 21st, 2022, 9:57 pm So the problem is this question mark in the diamond. This is both at the title, at the artist and at the album, but always the first when flowing in and the first before flowing out, the rest is displayed correctly.
Pack please the whole config and upload the package here. Posting the code is probably not enought, so pack it please.
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 7:28 am Pack please the whole config and upload the package here. Posting the code is probably not enought, so pack it please.
Here is the package.
Test.ini and Spotify Player.ini is the same code, in Test.ini I only test everything before I break the player.
Attachments
Kaizenitsune Suite_.rmskin
(167.22 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 4:34 pm Here is the package.
Test.ini and Spotify Player.ini is the same code, in Test.ini I only test everything before I break the player.
As said, I don't use Spotify, so am not entirely sure, however I don't get those characters (see the attached screenshot). So there might be two things:
  • Maybe there is something wrong the plugin interacting with Spotify (not too probable in my opinion).
  • Do you get those symbols on every piece you're playing with Spotify, or just on some? If you get them for every piece, here is needed someone who is using Spotify, I can't help further. But if you get them just on some pieces, I'd need such a file.
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 9:26 pm As said, I don't use Spotify, so am not entirely sure, however I don't get those characters (see the attached screenshot). So there might be two things:
  • Maybe there is something wrong the plugin interacting with Spotify (not too probable in my opinion).
  • Do you get those symbols on every piece you're playing with Spotify, or just on some? If you get them for every piece, here is needed someone who is using Spotify, I can't help further. But if you get them just on some pieces, I'd need such a file.
Sorry for the late feedback, first of all Merry Christmas

I don't see any attachment on your message

I get the symbol with every Japanese Title, Artist & Album

In addition, the player only works with Spotify, so the Groove music player from Windows doesn't work with it, I didn't include that.
I would have to include then possibly times with if the relatively simple goes without rewriting all the code.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 25th, 2022, 12:46 pm first of all Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you too.
Kaizenitsune wrote: December 25th, 2022, 12:46 pm I don't see any attachment on your message
I'm not surprised, as usually I forgot to attach the screenshot. Here is it:
GIF 2022. 12. 25. 17-33-45.gif
Sorry for this. Definitely my bad...
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 25th, 2022, 3:17 pm Merry Christmas to you too.
Thanks
balala wrote: December 25th, 2022, 3:17 pm I'm not surprised, as usually I forgot to attach the screenshot. Here is it:
GIF 2022. 12. 25. 17-33-45.gif
Sorry for this. Definitely my bad...
Dont Worry, it happens. :)
This is exactly how it looks with the "normal" font, but as soon as it comes to kanjis or something like that, it starts with the question marks in the check.

What kind of player do you run it through ?
Then I would pick a song as an example and send it to you
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 29th, 2022, 7:24 pm This is exactly how it looks with the "normal" font, but as soon as it comes to kanjis or something like that, it starts with the question marks in the check.
Not sure what you mean by "kanjis", but the skin uses fonts which are included into the uploaded package. Just checked and the fonts are in the appropriate Fonts folder of @Resources.
Kaizenitsune wrote: December 29th, 2022, 7:24 pm What kind of player do you run it through ?
Windows Media Player.
Kaizenitsune wrote: December 29th, 2022, 7:24 pm Then I would pick a song as an example and send it to you
Please do so.
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 29th, 2022, 7:59 pm Not sure what you mean by "kanjis", but the skin uses fonts which are included into the uploaded package. Just checked and the fonts are in the appropriate Fonts folder of @Resources.
This are Kanjis. So the black characters.
1000_F_13798392_rx62eSb90MmOrhlwJNpXWG66ERDk459l.jpg
balala wrote: December 29th, 2022, 7:59 pm Please do so.
I can't send you an MP3 so here is a YouTube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAaT4WuD_zI