It is currently April 26th, 2024, 1:41 pm

Weekdays and Time based Text change.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
foreverNoob

Re: Weekdays and Time based Text change.

Post by foreverNoob »

balala wrote: November 20th, 2022, 9:11 pm :? Right. My bad. Again. :?
Obviously, you have to number the IfConditions (and the appropriate IfTrueActions) in order. So, replace the second occurence of IfCondition and IfTrueAction with IfCondition2 and IfTrueAction2, the old IfCondition2 and IfTrueAction2 with IfCondition3 and IfTrueAction3 and so on.
Sorry for this extremely stupid mistake. A copy / paste problem.

The DynamicVariables=1 option is needed because the measure uses a variable (#Holiday#), which is dynamically set with !SetVariable bangs into the IfTrueAction and IfFalseAction options of the [MeasureHoliday] measure. Doesn't matter what you do, Rainmeter ALWAYS ignores the second occurrence of options, sections, variables.

Yep, but this only because you didn't try the code from Monday to Friday, between 8AM and 12PM, when there is no holiday set. These are the conditions set into the second not-numbered IfCondition, which is ignored by Rainmeter. But please re-number the options, as explained above.

Sorry again for this mistake.
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I was away for a couple days. I wanted to say this thing worked as expected and thank you so much for you help. :thumbup:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Weekdays and Time based Text change.

Post by balala »

foreverNoob wrote: November 25th, 2022, 1:23 pm Hi, sorry for the late reply. I was away for a couple days. I wanted to say this thing worked as expected and thank you so much for you help. :thumbup:
I am right now as well. I'm glad if you got it working. Please come back if further problems occur.