It is currently April 25th, 2024, 5:15 pm

HELP PLEASE

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
BobaPhett

HELP PLEASE

Post by BobaPhett »

Hello... I would like some help on how to make my background live on a skin i want.

https://www.deviantart.com/kirokaze/art/Coffee-In-rain-558860147 <--- I want this skin

i downloaded it and then i set as a background but it isn't moving, can someone please explain step by step what i need to do? :???:
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: HELP PLEASE

Post by eclectic-tech »

I believe that animation requires Lively Wallpaper software...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: HELP PLEASE

Post by balala »

BobaPhett wrote: November 5th, 2022, 11:33 pm i downloaded it and then i set as a background but it isn't moving, can someone please explain step by step what i need to do? :???:
What eclectic-tech suggested is for animated Windows wallpaper. But at least if I didn't misunderstand something, you'd like to set the animation as background of one of your skins. Am I right?
If I am, this is entirely possible, but you have to apply a trick. Even if Rainmeter can show a .gif file, it doesn't show the animation of a animated .gif. To get the animation in a skin you have two possibilities, both described here. Please take a look and if you can't realize how to deal with any of them AND you do confirm what I said is what you want, I can give you detailed explanation of how to show the animation. I just want to make sure this is what you need.