It is currently April 26th, 2024, 8:06 am

Open first File in Folder?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
tass_co

Re: Open first File in Folder?

Post by tass_co »

balala wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:26 pm But fortunately, this is not a race...
balala is always right :bow:
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
CarlotaN

Post by CarlotaN »

Thanks to Tass_co, the MeaMedias system has worked perfectly for me, except that when I press play or pause again, it launches wmp again.

I have made some slight modification in order to avoid that instead of pausing or playing, the player opens again:

Code: Select all

[Variables]
PlayPlaylist="#@#Musica\Playlist\Noël.wpl"

[PauseOrPlay]
Meter=IMAGE
ImageName=#@#Imagenes\[mStateButton]
MeterStyle=sController
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption "#CURRENTSECTION#" ImageAlpha #AlphaBright#][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!UpdateMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
But if I close wmp, and then I want to press play again, it no longer activates, I must refresh the skin to do it correctly.

I tried these other examples, but they would not open the player directly

IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!UpdateMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]

IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!UpdateMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
IfAbovelValue=0
IfAboveAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

CarlotaN wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:51 am But if I close wmp, and then I want to press play again, it no longer activates, I must refresh the skin to do it correctly.

I tried these other examples, but they would not open the player directly

IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]

IfEqualValue=0
IfAbovelValue=0
IfAboveAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
Temp solution: At the end of the LeftMouseUpAction command, [!Refresh] have you tried adding?

Also, if you can share the skin, we can better find the cause of the problem :thumbup:
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CarlotaN wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:51 am

IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualValue=1
The above code definitely can't work. To be much more precise, the second IfEqualAction can never be executed, because you can't have two IfEqualValue and two IfEqualAction options into one single measure. These options are a little bit older than IfCondition and can't be numbered, so you can have one single such pair of options into a measure. However the second code is alright and could work. I thought to this one:
CarlotaN wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:51 am

IfEqualValue=0
IfAbovelValue=0
However I strongly recommend to use IfConditions instead. For instance the following one:

IfCondition=(#CURRENTSECTION#=0)
IfTrueAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!UpdateMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
Or even better:

IfTrueAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!UpdateMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=(#CURRENTSECTION#>0)
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
tass_co wrote: December 5th, 2022, 12:11 pm Also, if you can share the skin, we can better find the cause of the problem :thumbup:
I'm waiting for the same thing, especially that the topic is older than a month.
CarlotaN

Post by CarlotaN »

I don't know how to upload the skin, I would like to upload the full zip...

PD:
Tell the boss I got banned when I was trying to register. Please let me go through the normal door :rosegift:
Last edited by CarlotaN on December 8th, 2022, 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
CarlotaN

Post by CarlotaN »

Solución temporal: Al final del comando LeftMouseUpAction, [! Actualizar] ¿has intentado agregar?
It didn't work or I didn't know how to do it, now I'm going to try what Balala has written

IfFalseAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]

IfCondition2=(#CURRENTSECTION#>0)
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption "#CURRENTSECTION#" ImageAlpha #AlphaBright#][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
:confused: They don't work either. The mouse stays without doing anything
CarlotaN

Post by CarlotaN »

[PauseOrPlay]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=sController
LeftMouseUpAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!UpdateMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Refresh]

[!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh]
:oops:

Ready to entertain my granddaughters when they come to see us!!! :D

Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!!!!
:givelove: :17good
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Let's summarize, because I'm a little bit lost:
CarlotaN wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:26 pm

[PauseOrPlay]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=sController
LeftMouseUpAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!UpdateMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Refresh]
The above meter uses a section variable (the [mStateButton] measure name in the ImageName=#@#Imagenes\[mStateButton] option). Any section using section variables needs to have set the dynamic variables, so add a DynamicVariables=1 option to the [PauseOrPlay] meter.
CarlotaN wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:26 pm

[!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh][!Refresh]
:oops:
Definitely have no idea what you want to do with this, but DON'T USE THESE BANGS IN THIS FORM. Even one single [!Refresh] should be avoided as much as possible but using eight makes absolutely no sense. What is your intention with this?

I'm not entirely sure what would you like to achieve? This is what I understood: I think you would like to get the player open when you click the play button if it's not launched, or to let it playing if it is loaded but paused. Is this what you want? If it's not, please given us an exact description of what you want.
CarlotaN

Post by CarlotaN »

Esto es lo que entendí: creo que te gustaría abrir el reproductor cuando haces clic en el botón de reproducción si no se inicia, o dejarlo jugar si está cargado pero en pausa. ¿Es esto lo que quieres? Si no es así, por favor danos una descripción exacta de lo que quieres.
Indeed, that is what I want. That you don't have to complicate your life looking for a list, or two, or... so the lists open without having to do more than press play, pause, next... y todo eso funciona perfecto.

The problem is that when you close the player, the buttons no longer do anything. You only have to refresh the Skin. Yesterday I found it to work by adding [! Refresh] because it stopped the player and started again.

And of course... I took it for granted that everything would be fine, until this morning I realized that the play/pause button activates the opening of the list again

Let's see if with the complete file you can see where the errors are :-(
CarlotaN

Post by CarlotaN »

[Variables]
PlayPlaylist="#@#Musica\Playlist\Noël.wpl"

[MeaMedia]
Measure=NowPlaying
PlayerName=[MeasureNowPlaying]
PlayerType=Status
IfCondition=MeaMedia=0
IfTrueAction=["#PlayPlaylist#"]
IfCondition=MeaMedia=1
IfTrueAction=[!DisableMeasure MeaMedia]
Disabled=1

[PauseOrPlay]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=sController
LeftMouseUpAction=[!EnableMeasure MeaMedia][!UpdateMeasure MeaMedia][!CommandMeasure "mPlayer" "PlayPause"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1
In one of these 3 points is the error(s)...
But certainly, I have no idea!