It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:02 am

How to test for empty values

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Jaime Méndez

Re: How to test for empty values

Post by Jaime Méndez »

I wanted to test if an item was a folder or file to navigate to a children directory or open the file with the same left mouse action. I found at the end that there wasn't any need to code that way with IfMatch conditional structure.

Code: Select all

LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureFilePath%%" "FollowPath"][!SetVariable Path "[MeasureFolder]" "EXpandEXplore"][!CommandMeasure "mPath" "Update" "EXpandEXplore"][!UpdateMeasure mPath "EXpandEXplore"][!Refresh]
This way you go to a child directory or open a file, no need to ask whether it is a folder or a file
Last edited by Jaime Méndez on October 21st, 2022, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Jaime Méndez wrote: October 21st, 2022, 8:06 pm This way you go to a child directory or open a file, no need to ask whether it is a folder or a file
Now I see. Good point. Glad you got it working.
Jaime Méndez

Post by Jaime Méndez »

I finally finished my skin thanks to you guys. You can check it out here https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=41394
It is now bugless, much more flawless, usable, and enhanced than the first version of first post