It is currently April 24th, 2024, 4:37 pm

Does Rainmeter still support Spotify?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
khaldrogo

Does Rainmeter still support Spotify?

Post by khaldrogo »

How To Remove Paint From Laminate Floor With Simple Tips

Introduction

It's not unusual for the paint to leak into laminate floors while painting trim or walls. Because of this, your flooring will seem dirty and unclean, and you will be irritated.

And your hunt for a way to clean a laminate floor that has been painted is over. Our comprehensive tutorial will show you how to get paint off Laminate flooring without damaging it using readily available cleaning supplies.

How To Remove Paint From Laminate Floor
  • Using Acetone
Acetone is a fantastic substitute for paint thinners. The components of acetone dissolve the bindings that paint creates while cleaning laminate flooring.

The acetone has the additional benefit of evaporating quickly, which speeds up the paint removal solution's action.

Use acetone to dampen a dry cloth and rub the solution into the dried paint. To carefully remove a huge, dried-up paint stain, use a little amount of this liquid directly on the stain.

After giving the acetone some time to penetrate the paint, wipe it down using a towel dipped in warm water. The cleaning procedures should be repeated if there is any remaining paint on the laminate floors.

• Using Homemade Solution
To remove dried paint from your floor, you may quickly and easily concoct a remedy using ingredients from your kitchen. Before you spray any chemical, you need to vacuum or sweep the area to get rid of any debris that could be there. Take away anything that can leave a mark or scratch on the surface of the laminate floor.

Applying your homemade solution may be done after you have removed any debris from the floors and removed all that could potentially scratch it.

dish soap, vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and water are the four components that make up the DIY cleaning solution. It is recommended that you combine vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and water in proportions that are equivalent to one another.

The following step is to include little dish soap into this solution and combine it thoroughly until suds start to develop. In most cases, this concoction will be able to remove any form of paint. Water-based paints can be removed since vinegar and water will cause them to dissolve once again. As a result of the rubbing alcohol and dish soap, any form of paint that is oil-based has to be removed.

Further Reading:

How to get paint off Laminate floors with no trace left behind

How to get paint off Laminate floors with simple solutions

• Using Window Cleaner
If despite using acetone or homemade solution many times, paint remains stubbornly affixed to the floor, it may be time to consider more drastic measures. If so, hiring a window cleaning may be your best option. One of the most effective ingredients in window cleaning is ammonia.

The latex's different chemical components are washed away by the window cleaner's ammonia. apply this solution to the paint stains and let it in for some minutes. After that, use a dry cloth to clean it. if the stains have not disappeared yet, repeat the process until there aren't any stains on your floors.

Further reading: If the simple tips are not enough for you, read the article of Meredith Smith to have more tips and the way to protect your floors from a paint spill

Conclusion

Inevitably, getting stained by paint spills and drips on your laminate flooring will make your floors not no longer sparkling as they used to. but this may not lead to significant complications if you catch the problem early and have a solution ready.

So before beginning the painting itself, arming yourself with the tips of how to remove paint from Laminate floor is a smart precaution to take. If you follow these easy instructions, you may safely and swiftly remove the stains from your flooring.
Last edited by khaldrogo on February 22nd, 2024, 7:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Does Rainmeter still support Spotify?

Post by balala »

khaldrogo wrote: September 15th, 2022, 9:56 am Recently I've been making awesome-looking desktop and I really wanted to put the Lano Visualizer on my desktop, but it seems not to work anymore with Spotify. I've looked up online for solutions, and saw a lot of people saying it does not support Spotify anymore, is it true or is there any way to make it work again ?
The visualizer does work. Not just with Spotify, but with any source. A visualizer skin works no matter of the source of sound. Accordingly the Lano-Visualizer-master\visualizer.ini should work, no matter of the used player. Please check.
What is probably not entirely working is the Song Information part of the skin (the Lano-Visualizer-master\Song Information\Left.ini and Lano-Visualizer-master\Song Information\Right.ini skins). When used with Spotify these skins are using the Spotify plugin, which at least as far as I know, is not supported anymore by the author. But if I'm not wrong, there are some other plugins out there, which work with Spotify. I'm not using Spotify, so am not sure, but I think there is a well-maintained plugin for Spotify. Someone who is using Spotify will be needed here for help, but me at least think there is such a plugin.
Or another possibility is to use the NowPlaying measures. With this kind of measures, the skin will return the title and the artist, but doesn't return the other information (for instance the state of the player). As such, you'll see the artist and the title, but won1t see anything else. Probably not an entirely desirable situation, so you should look for help from someone using Spotify and the newer working Spotify plugin.
xenium

Post by xenium »

Song Information from Lano Visualizer only displays the name of the song and the artist, so the NowPlaying measure can be used.
Go to Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\LanoVisualizer\@Resources\include, open the MeasureSpotify.inc file and replace the measures [MeasureTrack] and [MeasureArtist] with these:

Code: Select all

[MeasureTrack]
Measure=NowPlaying
PlayerName=Spotify
PlayerType=Title
Substitute="":"#NoTrackNameText#"
UpdateDivider=100

[MeasureArtist]
Measure=NowPlaying
PlayerName=Spotify
PlayerType=Artist
Substitute="":"#NoArtistNameText#"
UpdateDivider=100
Then save, refresh the SongInformation skin and start the song in Spotify
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

xenium wrote: September 15th, 2022, 12:45 pm Song Information from Lano Visualizer only displays the name of the song and the artist, so the NowPlaying measure can be used.
I didn't study deeply the code, just saw there are measures which should return further information (for instance I assumed the [MeasureCover] should return the cover, [MeasurePosition] the current position, [MeasureDuration] the duration and finally [MeasureProgressPrecent] the progress of playback). This is why have I said
balala wrote: September 15th, 2022, 12:19 pm the skin will return the title and the artist, but doesn't return the other information (for instance the state of the player).
My bad if I was mistaken. Sorry...