It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:26 pm

NZBGet?

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Tech127

NZBGet?

Post by Tech127 »

I've searched and searched but I can't find anything other than a script from like 8 years ago that doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a way to see NZBGet progress on their desktop in Rainmeter? I'm lazy and don't want to load the webpage every time I want to check it's status. Queued, Downloading and progress, completed/failed. Nothing outrageous. If not, anyone know where I can find a guide in crayon to try to put one together??

Thx guys!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: NZBGet?

Post by balala »

Tech127 wrote: May 28th, 2022, 9:30 pm Does anyone have a way to see NZBGet progress on their desktop in Rainmeter? I'm lazy and don't want to load the webpage every time I want to check it's status. Queued, Downloading and progress, completed/failed. Nothing outrageous. If not, anyone know where I can find a guide in crayon to try to put one together??
Most probably no one has such a skin, but it can be created. Here you can get a good description on how the WebParser measures can be used to acquire online information. What is the URL of the site you'd like to read to get the needed information?
Tech127

Post by Tech127 »

I will check it out. Thank you!

It’s my own server so basically

https://user:pass@192.168.1.200:6789/
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Tech127 wrote: May 29th, 2022, 5:06 pm It’s my own server so basically

https://user:pass@192.168.1.200:6789/
Ok, but in this case unfortunately we practically can't help, because it's not accessible for us.
Tech127

Post by Tech127 »

balala wrote: May 29th, 2022, 5:24 pm Ok, but in this case unfortunately we practically can't help, because it's not accessible for us.
I totally understand. I'm not currently setup to just open the server to the world. Thank you so much for posting what you did. Using that information and the the nzbget API information, I was at least able to get a very basic "what's downloading" working. It has a long way to go and I have a lot to learn, but something is better than nothing in terms of progress!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Tech127 wrote: May 29th, 2022, 7:53 pm I totally understand. I'm not currently setup to just open the server to the world. Thank you so much for posting what you did. Using that information and the the nzbget API information, I was at least able to get a very basic "what's downloading" working. It has a long way to go and I have a lot to learn, but something is better than nothing in terms of progress!
Alright, I'm glad if helped. Feel free to come back if further questions arise.
Tech127

Post by Tech127 »

balala wrote: May 29th, 2022, 7:57 pm Alright, I'm glad if helped. Feel free to come back if further questions arise.
I'm sure I will lol. Thank you again!