Vista Rainbar 4.6

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Vista Rainbar 4.6

Post by SilverAzide »

Sontel123 wrote: June 4th, 2022, 9:24 am Hello Balala,

Sorry for late response.

I don´t know what happend, but there are no problems with the Rainbar Weather. Thanks for your help again. :thumbup:

I have a question, it is possible to switch between Weather,Com and Yahoo weather?

I chose weather.com, but I'm curious how reliable yahooweather is.
[/code]
You can certainly try out Yahoo weather, it does work. But Yahoo's weather is no where near as good as weather.com. First, their coverage is not nearly as extensive as weather.com. If you live near a big city, perhaps this won't matter for you, but if you don't live in one, the weather will be way off. Secondly and most importantly, they only update the weather conditions once an hour at most. That means the current conditions will always be behind a minimum of one hour. Weather.com updates every 10-15 minutes. Other issues are that Yahoo does not have weather alerts, nor do they have separate day and night forecasts (all their forecasts are for the whole day).
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Vista Rainbar 4.6

Post by balala »

Sontel123 wrote: June 4th, 2022, 9:24 am I don´t know what happend, but there are no problems with the Rainbar Weather. Thanks for your help again. :thumbup:
I'm glad.
Sontel123 wrote: June 4th, 2022, 9:24 am I have a question, it is possible to switch between Weather,Com and Yahoo weather?

I chose weather.com, but I'm curious how reliable yahooweather is.
It probably is, however I personally never worked with Yahoo and as such, can't really help. But see SilverAzide's reply as well.
Sontel123 wrote: June 4th, 2022, 9:24 am I have to add only this to Rainbar folder?:
For yahoo weather.
I doubt it would be so simple, but as said, am not exactly sure.