It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:03 pm

Visualizers (Two) won't show up

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
SoonerJack

Visualizers (Two) won't show up

Post by SoonerJack »

For some odd reason suddenly my Monstercat and Beat Circle visualizers quit working. I tried rebooting, deleting Rainmeter and re-installing it. Still nothing. It shows the visualizer (whichever I am using) as loaded. Any ideas what the problem might be? Using Windows 10... deleted skins, downloaded and installed them again.

EDIT: Disregard - Somehow my audio got switch to the spatial sound setting. Corrected it and the visualizers are working again. Dang I am starting to hate Razer products more and more each day.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Visualizers (Two) won't show up

Post by balala »

SoonerJack wrote: April 14th, 2022, 1:27 am For some odd reason suddenly my Monstercat and Beat Circle visualizers quit working. I tried rebooting, deleting Rainmeter and re-installing it. Still nothing. It shows the visualizer (whichever I am using) as loaded. Any ideas what the problem might be? Using Windows 10... deleted skins, downloaded and installed them again.

EDIT: Disregard - Somehow my audio got switch to the spatial sound setting. Corrected it and the visualizers are working again. Dang I am starting to hate Razer products more and more each day.
Reinstalling Rainmeter rarely helps. Reinstalling a skin can help many times, assuming there has been made some undefined changes in the code, however reinstalling Rainmeter...
Apart from the fact that you got the skins working, here I see a small problem: using more than one single visualizer skin is not something desirable. These skins are by definition more or less (well usually more) resource consuming, due to their extremely low Update value, which is required by the animation. As such, it doesn't worth to use more than one in the same time, not even on a better computer, not talking about a weaker one.