It is currently April 24th, 2024, 7:49 pm

-

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Change the help of album cover luminescence

Post by eclectic-tech »

The package has several errors that prevent anyone from trying to help. Here is what the log shows when I load your main.ini skin:
customplayererrors.png
There are missing files that need to added to your package, or incorrect paths to files that need to be corrected.

I combined all of the includes into one file and tried loading that instead. That produced a different set of errors related to your Magickmeter commands:
customplayerAllIn1errors.png
If you can correct these issues someone may be able to help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pyuahowaito

-

Post by Pyuahowaito »

-
Last edited by Pyuahowaito on June 4th, 2022, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Change the help of album cover luminescence

Post by eclectic-tech »

Pyuahowaito wrote: April 19th, 2022, 2:16 pm Thank you for your reply, it should be caused by I deleted some content, because the installation package has 16M, does not support uploading, this is the address of the author's skin: https://www.deviantart.com/nalinopek/art/CustomPlayer-904437324, the specific effect is in OneUI.
To use that skin the author requires you install his Astro Interface, which I am not going to install. I personally will not use skins that require installing a additional platform in order to use them (Jax skin as an example). Without that extra interface, most of the code to use this player is not installed.

I may find time to look into how you can utilize MagickMeter to obtain your desired blur, but I am not willing to install all of the required addons to use this skin as a test... sorry!
Pyuahowaito

-

Post by Pyuahowaito »

-
Pyuahowaito

-

Post by Pyuahowaito »

-
Pyuahowaito

-

Post by Pyuahowaito »

-