It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 3:59 pm

Weather with Mond Skin isn't working

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
KRou

Re: Weather with Mond Skin isn't working

Post by KRou »

I managed to change the icons but now I have another problem, it turns out that I added an icon for the Haze condition but it is not displayed even if I added the following text "haze_day_night":"fog" in the Weather.ini code where the condition for both day and night using the image name "fog".
Does anyone know how to add conditions to be able to assign images to it? I've been searching the forums but haven't been able to find a solution.
xenium

Post by xenium »

KRou wrote: February 9th, 2023, 3:02 pm I managed to change the icons but now I have another problem, it turns out that I added an icon for the Haze condition but it is not displayed even if I added the following text "haze_day_night":"fog" in the Weather.ini code where the condition for both day and night using the image name "fog".
Does anyone know how to add conditions to be able to assign images to it? I've been searching the forums but haven't been able to find a solution.
For "Haze", in Yahoo's html source, the icon name is "smoky".
So replace "haze_day_night":"fog" with "smoky_day_night":"fog"
KRou

Post by KRou »

xenium wrote: February 9th, 2023, 3:56 pm For "Haze", in Yahoo's html source, the icon name is "smoky".
So replace "haze_day_night":"fog" with "smoky_day_night":"fog"
Could you tell me how to see the other conditions please, it is to add missing icons, I looked in the code of the yahoo page but I did not find anything.

From what I noticed there are 2 partly cloudy images for day and night but in the weather.ini those names are not specified but it detects them in the same way. So it would be taking the variable directly from the page, which I don't know where to see to know if it is correctly written
xenium

Post by xenium »

KRou wrote: February 11th, 2023, 8:53 pm Could you tell me how to see the other conditions please, it is to add missing icons, I looked in the code of the yahoo page but I did not find anything.

From what I noticed there are 2 partly cloudy images for day and night but in the weather.ini those names are not specified but it detects them in the same way. So it would be taking the variable directly from the page, which I don't know where to see to know if it is correctly written
Below are the Yahoo weather icons I used for a weather skin.
Add to Substitute and to the weather icons what is missing.
YahooIcons.zip
Note:
The weather icons are named exactly (......@2x.png) as in Yahoo's html source.
You can use the same name for your icons and thus no longer need substitutes.
You just need to make a small change to [MeasureWeather] in the RegExp:

Replace (.*)@2x.png with (.*).png (so delete @2x)

Then delete Substitute from [MeasureWeatherIcons].
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KRou

Post by KRou »

xenium wrote: February 11th, 2023, 10:09 pm Below are the Yahoo weather icons I used for a weather skin.
YahooIcons.zip

Note:
The weather icons are named exactly (......@2x.png) as in Yahoo's html source.
You can use the same name for your icons and thus no longer need substitutes.
You just need to make a small change to [MeasureWeather] in the RegExp:

Replace (.*)@2x.png with (.*).png (so delete @2x)

Then delete Substitute from [MeasureWeatherIcons].
I'll try this. Thank you so much
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

xenium wrote: February 11th, 2023, 10:09 pm Below are the Yahoo weather icons I used for a weather skin.
Thanks for sharing these icons and information :rosegift:

This was very timely, as I spent most of the past 2 days correcting my Yahoo.com skin.
Your icons and description simplified, and help immeasurably, in getting conditions and icons to display properly for me.

Thanks again xenium! :thumbup:
xenium

Post by xenium »

eclectic-tech wrote: February 12th, 2023, 1:32 am Thanks for sharing these icons and information :rosegift:

This was very timely, as I spent most of the past 2 days correcting my Yahoo.com skin.
Your icons and description simplified, and help immeasurably, in getting conditions and icons to display properly for me.

Thanks again xenium! :thumbup:
You're welcome!
I had only one skin that used Yahoo as a source, but after the site changed, I moved it to Weather.com.
KRou

Post by KRou »

Thanks to your help you can place different types of icons for the weather, here is my Skin in case you want to try it, it is in Spanish but it can be translated into English
https://www.deviantart.com/krou705/art/Mond-Spanish-2022-Rainmeter-938057809
relaxhunt

Post by relaxhunt »

Yincognito wrote: March 28th, 2022, 8:33 am If you're talking about this skin, it works for me without issues:
Mond.jpg
mine isn't working just a C and no more
relaxhunt

Post by relaxhunt »

KRou wrote: January 26th, 2023, 5:12 pm hello, you just have to change the URL line according to the address of your city in yahoo

Code: Select all

[MeasureWeather]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
Url=https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather/chile/biobio/santa-juana-350373
RegExp=(?siU)<div id=module-location-heading class=".*"><div><h1 class=".*">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*<p class=".*">(.*)</p></div>.*</div><div class="temperature-forecast.*"> <span class=".*fahrenheit celsius.*">(.*)</span>
Are yours is working? mine not and i ardly doing that mentohd not work