It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:34 pm

Weather Station III

Weather skins
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Weather Station III

Post by eclectic-tech »

CyberTheWorm wrote: March 10th, 2022, 4:56 pm Thanks, by the way I really like the skin even if I have to convert miles to km and F to C, it reminds me on the one I had growing up.
That was my incentive too; mechanical items have always intrigued me. I spent most of my working life tearing apart all types of electronics, troubleshooting them to see how they work, and how they broke. :D

Glad you enjoy my version of a big old-style weather station. I am considering a few other styles... we'll see how ambitious I feel :D
MTBladesMS

Post by MTBladesMS »

Fairly new to Rainmeter, but love this barometer!! As a newbie.... I need to figure out how to adjust the location?? Can't seem to get the "settings"/location to show. :???:
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

MTBladesMS wrote: May 20th, 2022, 1:35 pm Fairly new to Rainmeter, but love this barometer!! As a newbie.... I need to figure out how to adjust the location?? Can't seem to get the "settings"/location to show. :???:
Location is set by the Latitude and Longitude values in "WeatherComJSONVariables.inc" file, located in the @Resources folder. Modify those values, save that file and refresh the skin.

Or right-click the skin and select 'Custom skin actions', 'Edit Weather Variables' to open that file in your editor. Instructions are in the file on ways to obtain your lat/lon values for your location.
station3.png
MTBladesMS

Post by MTBladesMS »

GOT IT! Thanks so much!! I was looking in the wrong place! VERY nice Barometer....best one I've seen to date!

I really like the toggle feature, and the left click.... and it shrinks..... left click... expands. AWESOME!! :thumbup:
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

MTBladesMS wrote: May 20th, 2022, 4:16 pm GOT IT! Thanks so much!! I was looking in the wrong place! VERY nice Barometer....best one I've seen to date!

I really like the toggle feature, and the left click.... and it shrinks..... left click... expands. AWESOME!! :thumbup:
Glad you found it and thanks for the comments! :bow: :oops: