It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 12:28 pm

Need a Analog Clock that fits with Windows 11 and is transparent/has a blur

General topics related to Rainmeter.
justachild

Re: Need a Analog Clock that fits with Windows 11 and is transparent/has a blur

Post by justachild »

eclectic-tech wrote: March 12th, 2022, 10:53 pm Thanks for asking. You made me take another look at how I was achieving this effect.

The new V2 of Sigma does NOT require any hiding windows/skins to update; everything happens automatically.
@Yincognito : You are right I didn't like transparent skin, I just settled for one

@eclectic-tech : That's WOOW --> it doesnt require hiding windows or skin. I am now using your clock. Your Clock is best one if hiding was not an issue!!! Thanks for updating the skin :)

For anyone wanting to use Sigma Clock : make sure to edit this:
WallFile=C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\CachedFiles\CachedImage_1920_1080_POS4.jpg in Sigma\@Resources\Vairables1.inc
set username to your username and file present in CachedFiles at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\CachedFiles\
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

@justachild Nice, but you should know that, as explained already, the name of that wallpaper file won't be exactly the same for everyone.

@eclectic-tech I'm sure there is a way to get the right files even when changing wallpaper every minute. Maybe in the slideshow file from Themes, or in the "web" wallpaper folders...
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Yincognito wrote: March 13th, 2022, 11:42 am @justachild Nice, but you should know that, as explained already, the name of that wallpaper file won't be exactly the same for everyone.

@eclectic-tech I'm sure there is a way to get the right files even when changing wallpaper every minute. Maybe in the slideshow file from Themes, or in the "web" wallpaper folders...
@justachild I have an update that avoids manually editing; it will be posted after a bit more testing

@ Yincognito Yes, I'm looking at the options and trying to handle as many wallpaper variables as possible. We'll see how 'automatic' I can (or want to) make it...
justachild

Post by justachild »

eclectic-tech wrote: March 13th, 2022, 2:17 pm @justachild I have an update that avoids manually editing; it will be posted after a bit more testing

@ Yincognito Yes, I'm looking at the options and trying to handle as many wallpaper variables as possible. We'll see how 'automatic' I can (or want to) make it...
Thanks eclectic-tech. I am using your theme atm :)
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

:great: