It is currently April 25th, 2024, 4:37 pm

Parse API data with oAuth2 access

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Jean-Michel

Parse API data with oAuth2 access

Post by Jean-Michel »

Hello, I need to parse data from an API (Manual is here), but this one require an oAuth2 access. So, I must first get a token with my customer ID and password, then access the API with my token. Someone can me help or brought me information about oAuth2 with Rainmeter?
Last edited by Jean-Michel on December 24th, 2021, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Parse API data with oAuth2 access

Post by balala »

Jean-Michel wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 11:47 am Hello, I need to parse data from an API (Manuel is here), but this one require an oAuth2 access. So, I must first get a token with my customer ID and password, then access the API with my token. Someone can me help or brought me information about oAuth2 with Rainmeter?
Unfortunately if an authentication is required, WebParser can't get those data, unless the HTTP authentication is accessible. Read the second paragraph here.
Jean-Michel

Post by Jean-Michel »

balala wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 1:39 pm Unfortunately if an authentication is required, WebParser can't get those data, unless the HTTP authentication is accessible. Read the second paragraph here.
Thank you for your answer. Merry Christmas !
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Jean-Michel wrote: December 24th, 2021, 9:08 am Thank you for your answer. Merry Christmas !
Merry Christmas to you too and I'm sorry...
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

balala wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 1:39 pm Unfortunately if an authentication is required, WebParser can't get those data, unless the HTTP authentication is accessible. Read the second paragraph here.
Well, something interesting is on the way... Don't ask what.
from the Realm of Death
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

death.crafter wrote: December 25th, 2021, 4:21 am Well, something interesting is on the way... Don't ask what.
Don't ask. Am just curious...