It is currently April 25th, 2024, 11:56 am

Action timer plugin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Alloutofmercy

Action timer plugin

Post by Alloutofmercy »

Can someone explain how to achive this or something smilar to this? I was tearing everything apart and eventually broke the skin.How excactly to achive this
Untitled Project.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BOOTY
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Action timer plugin

Post by balala »

Alloutofmercy wrote: December 17th, 2021, 5:19 pm Can someone explain how to achive this or something smilar to this? I was tearing everything apart and eventually broke the skin.How excactly to achive thisUntitled Project.mp4
Probably no one will write such a code for you (especially due to this), however you could take a look at this example, download the package and dissect the skins.
Alloutofmercy

Post by Alloutofmercy »

No, I'm not asking you to make this for me,bbut just show me how this works. I am not an expert in measures or plugins thats why.
BOOTY
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Alloutofmercy wrote: December 18th, 2021, 6:07 am No, I'm not asking you to make this for me,bbut just show me how this works. I am not an expert in measures or plugins thats why.
As said, you should download the package I linked in my previous reply (the ActionTimer_3.0.rmskin skin installer) and dissect any of those skins. They are perfect to better understand how does the plugin work.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Alloutofmercy wrote: December 18th, 2021, 6:07 am No, I'm not asking you to make this for me,bbut just show me how this works. I am not an expert in measures or plugins thats why.
I suppose the intention is that you might have more of your own code to start with. Not Just an idea.
Have a bit of a go with your idea, and try to have something of your own effort to start with. :Whistle
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.