It is currently April 16th, 2024, 2:04 pm

I need help with the music player on the Avengers+S.H.I.E.L.D skin.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
ForgottnLink

I need help with the music player on the Avengers+S.H.I.E.L.D skin.

Post by ForgottnLink »

Okay so the music controller only works when I have a music playing application open but the problem is it doesn't show anything on the skin itself. I've gone in and changed it to the [NowPlaying] measure but it still doesn't show anything. Here's the file.
Music.ini
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ForgottnLink on December 12th, 2021, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ForgottnLink
ForgottnLink

Re: I need help with the music player on the Avengers+S.H.I.E.L.D skin.

Post by ForgottnLink »

Wait I got it working.
ForgottnLink
ForgottnLink

Post by ForgottnLink »

It appears the buttons are now broken.
ForgottnLink
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ForgottnLink wrote: December 11th, 2021, 10:53 pm the problem is it doesn't show anything on the skin itself.
The .ini file standalone is not enough at all. There are some resources involved (for instance images, like Music Base.png, music Bars.png and many others, or the @Resources\Config.inc file, which most probably contains some variables), which are needed in order to can get the skin working and can say something useful.
So for first please pack the whole config (the folder under the Skins folder, which contains the Music.ini skin file) you have there and upload the package here.
ForgottnLink wrote: December 11th, 2021, 10:53 pm I've gone in and changed it to the [NowPlaying] measure but it still doesn't show anything.
What do you mean by this? What have you changed?

Additional note: this for sure is not the cause of your problem, however both the !Execute and the !PluginBang bangs are deprecated and should not be used. But as said, they do work, especially due to backward compatibility.